#1 · (Edited)
Happy new years bitches!

Schedule:
5/12/12 - Backstreet performance dyno day, Medina OH
6/22-24 - GM Nationals, Carlisle PA
7/7/12 - Palmer's BBQ
8/18 - Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit MI

#2 ·
Same to you and the missus and everyone else!

#4 ·
Happy new yeAR!!

#7 ·
Evan looked to be pretty smashed from sable's pic he put on facebook, lol.

#8 ·
A dude sent me a message on youtube two days ago that I just noticed now. He said he recently bought a GTO and moved to the area. I told him to come check out the thread.

#22 ·
Welcome! I didn't realize you were the same guy that posted up in the Lounge about that unfortunate wreck :(

#10 ·
And it starts. Happy new year guys.

#13 ·
Happy New Year one/all, and may you have a prosperous 2012.

#15 ·
Happy New Year to all.

Gregg, We rented a 2011 300 and it wasn't a bad car. I looked at a SRT 300 but it was $60k! At $45k it would be a fair deal.

#16 ·
Ah 2012. Its gonna be a baller year

#17 ·
Happy New Year to all. And here's to hoping Matt doesn't break his new toy this year. BTW great color combo.

#32 ·
Holy crap:jawdrop: That is some serious wind out there. We have a thunderstorm rolling in right now - wonder if that is what you guys had today.

Another broken stub posted up on facebook. The guy said he did a hard 1-2 upshift and then bang...waiting on him to reply on whether it was a one piece or two piece bolt together stub :bomb:
Ugh - this can't be good.

Steve

#31 ·
It's almost always windy where I live, due to the wind coming off of the mountain, and I'm assuming that rt 43 being about a mile away contributes as well. Sometimes it rattles the siding on the back of the house, conveniently right where my bedroom is, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.