LS1GTO Forums banner

NW indiana roll call

165K views 4K replies 103 participants last post by  Nothubertjfarnsworth 
#1 ·
allright this has probably been asked before but how many of us live in northwest indiana? i have seen a ton of goats lately, namely this one '06 IBM that runs through my town (hobart) all the time, a torrid red '04 and another '05 that looks EXACTLY like mine running around my town, and lastly i've seen a PBM 05' parked by the autozone on 61st and merrillville, and another silver 04 running around the same town.

fess up! :D

anyone who lives in northwest indiana, lake, porter, newton, jasper, laporte counties...

#3,432 · (Edited)
Yup she still is for sale.

For all my locals, here it is

2004 A4 GTO yellow jacket clock reads 22,660

asking $17,000

Mods are

Pacesetter Long Tubes
Cat-less Mids
Flowmaster Catback
K&N CAI
Yank 4000
Trans cooler
TSP torquer v.3 cam
150 shot of nitrous with all the goodies, bottle heater, bottle opener, dual led blue purge kit, MSD window switch, and nitrous dave switch panel
Lingenfelter Fuel Pump
Drag bags
Drilled and slotted rotors
ADR 19" wheels
Nexen Tires.
Banshee hood

Also have sitting in the garage

Brand NEW Trickflow 215cc heads
Brand NEW Qa1 adjustable rear shocks
Brand NEW James biz catch can
100 Miles on Summit 15" five stars
100 Miles on Mickey Thompson Drag Radials

I'll let it all go for $19,000

Make me an offer, No low ballers since I really don't have to get rid of her. Just testing the market. Whoever is intersted call me at 219-779-0147.

#3,434 · (Edited)
***Updated price for heads and rear shocks***

GTO gotz to go. $15,000 obo. If anyone is interseted.

Also up for sale, for all my locals first. Haven't came up with a price yet. If interested, text me 219-779-0147

Brand NEW Trickflow 215cc heads, milled to 58cc I believe. I'll double check, need to check the sheet. SOLD

Brand NEW Qa1 adjustable rear shocks. Fits 04-06 $260

Brand NEW James biz catch can. titanium gun metal gray

100 Miles on Mickey Thompson Drag Radials ET front 26.0/4.5-15 with summit five stars and rear ET street radial P275/50R15 also with summit five stars. $1000

#3,435 ·
***Updated price for heads and rear shocks***

GTO gotz to go. $17,000 obo. If anyone is interseted.

Also up for sale, for all my locals first. Haven't came up with a price yet. If interested, text me 219-779-0147

Brand NEW Trickflow 215cc heads, milled to 58cc I believe. I'll double check, need to check the sheet. $2,100

Brand NEW Qa1 adjustable rear shocks. Fits 04-06 $260

Brand NEW James biz catch can. titanium gun metal gray

100 Miles on Mickey Thompson Drag Radials ET front 26.0/4.5-15 with summit five stars and rear ET street radial P275/50R15 also with summit five stars.
i could use those shocks... wife made me promise not to spend any more $$$ on the car until spring. :bomb:

#3,438 · (Edited)
from some weeks back:

(i was in the right lane in case you couldnt tell :lol:)

seems a little down on power. i thought i should trap at least 1-2 mph higher considering weight and the temps outside. my tire pressure could have been way too low, though. didn't have a very good tire gauge at the time. track prep was also total crap.

#3,448 ·
from some weeks back:

(i was in the right lane in case you couldnt tell :lol:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DdNb5RWWE

seems a little down on power. i thought i should trap at least 1-2 mph higher considering weight and the temps outside. my tire pressure could have been way too low, though. didn't have a very good tire gauge at the time. track prep was also total crap.
I was super excited with my 12.0 but now it just makes me want a 11 that much more, btw great pass

#3,453 ·
Please, everyone sign this even if you dont have emissions where you live. It will effect us all in the end.

Eliminate the E.P.A.'s economy dampening strict emissions regulations and mandates regarding consumer vehicles.

The EPA is placing a rope around the neck of our industrial America. They are damaging our economy by forcing automobile manufacturers to comply with ridiculous emissions restrictions. This is causing the release of products that are plagued with issues. These issues have left individuals feeding our economy with a product that is not up to the American Standard. They get horrible fuel mileage and increase our dependency upon foreign oil. Newer engines are designed so well that they are already a huge improvement upon their predecessors. They burn cleaner and are a very much more so efficient. Allow individuals who so choose to use their vehicles as an extension of their basic rights. Do not make it a federal crime to remove this detrimental equipment. Allow us our freedoms and our rights.

Here's a link for all of you. It only takes 5 minutes of your time. Thank you and pass it on!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ions-and-mandates-regarding-consumer/XxFYKQv7

#3,459 ·
2012 was the year of mass motor mods and im thinking of taking the goat in a new direction for 2013 and possibly giving her some more show to go along with all that go :) Hood? z3 fenders? skirts? SAP front? Paint? Who knows...when the mod bug bites it bites HARD! already just ordered the maverick man gto volt,op gauges n mount so let the games begin!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.