LS1GTO Forums banner

Offutt/Omaha Area Goats

266K views 5K replies 79 participants last post by  mrjabonls206 
#1 ·
Please post...I would like to know how many Offutt goat owners there are. I have seen a grey, black, and a yellow goats on base but haven't met the folks.

#2 ·
I dated an AF chick from Offutt AND I own a Goat. Does that count?

#5 ·
Taz GTO said:
I got the yellow one. If you work in STRATCOM I saw yours the other day. I believe a flyer owns the black one, and haven't seen the blue one yet.
There is a retired person in STRATCOM who has a red 06. I know a civ with a Blue 05 with the body kit. I also saw a grey one by the Bennie Davis area. There are a few around. Have any of you gone to the track at Glenwood?

#6 ·
I haven't, and I'm not sure if any other the others have. I probably will sometime though. What service dept do you use in town? Trying to find a good one that won't give me a hassle about things. I've owned two GTPs before my Goat and the other ones I went to were a PIA!

#8 ·
They must have gotten better then, because when I would take my GTP in there when it was modded out then always tried to tell me my warranty was void because of the mods and wouldn't want to fix anything under warranty. I just ended up arguing with them and they caved, but it was always a PIA.

#10 ·
I have a Black GTO I'll be there on the 7th of July be sure to stop me on base if you see me.

#13 ·
Cool
Where should I live at??? If I can find a Apartment or house for rent around $900 that would be great. Point me to the right direction.

#15 ·
Like dozlert said, anywhere in Bellevue or Papillion. You should have no problem finding a place for $900. I used to live in this place here in Bellevue for $415. It was small and kinda run down, but it was just me at the time and I didn't care.

Yep, I have been here forever. I also don't have any plans to leave either. I got 3 1/2 years left.

#19 ·
Mexirican007 said:
Oh well I have a wife and a New born

Base housing isn't bad, but if you buy a house the gov can help make a few years of payments...and it's yours. With the expense of kids, you must consider what type of financial liability (expenses over BAH) you will have to include electric/heating/ac, etc.

#26 ·
There is a guy in KC that tunes with HPtuners. All he ask for is to have a Wideband O2 and $400. Then its $150 every tune after that. Road tune that is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.