LS1GTO Forums banner

PA Spotted Thread

222K views 3K replies 263 participants last post by  JDrobycki 
#1 ·
I noticed there isn't one of these...

Sat 4/21 Northbound on I-81 at about MM110, an Impulse Blue in very shiny condition! I was driving my midnight blue southbound, you didn't appear to notice...

#3 ·
on friday ,on the outside of hazleton ,in Humbolt industrial park
there was a 04 gto silver with red interior coming out of the one plant
it was very nice and clean anyone on here?

#7 ·
OK, out on Rt 81 this morning, an absolutely gorgeous Torrid Red past going northbound, didn't even look in my direction!

In other PA GTO news, I spent the day in Scranton looking for Dunder Mifflin... There were a BUNCH of Porsches out there and I was thinking about messing with one, but was on my way somewhere and was in danger of getting lost. Good thing I didn't start anything - I blew my rear tire! Put the spare on, limped back home and put on the set of Dunlop SP 01s that I bought a few weeks ago... Man I love being a tire dealer!

#27 ·
Hey, I see a 2005 red GTO in garage everyday, not seen out of the garage since winter of 2006. Heheh

#8 ·
Did you find Dunder Mifflin?:D

Hard to believe there are that many Porsches in Scranton unless they commute from NY.

I spotted two PMB and one TR in one day and they never noticed me, then a guy in a IBM Mustang(color joke) pulled up and said 'nice car, that's got the corvette engine, doesn't it' I just smiled and he put his head down.:D

#9 ·
Were you seroiusly looking for Dunder Mifflin? I spend quite abit of time in Scranton. I never really see any porsches. Actually, come to think of it though, I saw a BEAUTIFUL white GT3 the other day on my way into Scranton. Full race trim.......it sounded great.

#11 ·
There's a nicely kept 04 IBM parked in an apartment complex in Willow Grove PA that I see everyday. On Maryland ave right off Rt. 611. Belong to anyone on here?

#3,157 ·
11 years too late, but this is mine. Still have it. See you haven't been online in 3 years. If you see this, do you still have yours?

The GTO lived with me in Pottstown from 2004-2006, that place in Willow Grove where you saw it from 2006-2010, Philly apartment from 2010-2012, and now at my house in Souderton since. Still sitting outside. 90K on the odomter.

#12 ·
i see a nice 06 ibm on davis street in scranton. I see the 04 qsm in humbolt constantly, i was in front of a cgm on 924 until he pulled into eagle rock (i wasnt in my goat).

#18 ·
Hey Midnight. I'm in the NorthEast, right up the street from Northeast H.S. actually. How long you had your car? I see you only have 7 posts, so I imagine you're new here. It's a great forum with cool fellow members and a wealth of knowledge.

Since you're so close, maybe I'll see you on the road one of these days. I have an 06 IBM with blue interior with the 18's.

#19 ·
Very nice combo, and your not that far from me at all! I do more reading on here then posting..lol maybe 3-4 hrs/night.. Ive had the car for maybe a year now, with a few mods. :D The goat has been an addiction since day 1 with it and treat it better then my woman! Between home and work(warminster/hatboro) I see a bunch of goats on a weekly basis. A few are members on here too. I will definitely keep my eye out for you. An evening cruise is a must 7days a week so im sure I will see you sooner or later.

#22 ·
Also in NorthEast

Hey all ..
I've been on here about a month or so now.. have an 06 PBM m6. I'm usually cruising around the Bensalem , Trevose/Feasterville , Bristol, Levittown area. I've seen a few Goats around.. one PBM with SAP on State road in Andalusia , and probably the same one (PBM w/ SAP) at the Burger King by Franklin Mills. Then a few here and there. I also went to the meet in Cherry HIll.. good group of guys.. even had one guy show up in a Viper. Anyhoo, I'll kep my eyes peeled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.