LS1GTO Forums banner

2013 Official Western PA (Bunch of waxers) thread

90K views 2K replies 57 participants last post by  psu goat 
#1 ·
Happy new year!

#39 ·
Feb 2013 Car and Driver:

"The Camaro ZL1's ability to put its power to the ground trumped the Shelby GT500's 82-hp advantage. A slight edge in cornering grip helped the ZL1, but it was the Chevy's superior acceleration out of turns that accounted for its quicker times in each of the track's five sectors."

#50 ·
+1 happy b-day simmonsd00d.

...if you can even call it a love life, and if you really want an update...not much of an update to give, lol. If you didn't see in last year's thread, I gave her a hand-drawn sketch of catwoman and her cat for Christmas (has special meaning to her that she told me about several months ago). She loved it, said it was the best christmas present ever, thanked me several times, and then sent a picture text of it hanging up on her wall a few hours later. I haven't finished the other drawing I told you about.

We chat/text every day but I think the holidays have been rough for her for obvious reasons. I asked if she would wanna go see Django sometime with some friends since we're both big Tarantino fans. She said it was nothing personal and that she really appreciated the offer, but that she sorta wants to be a loner right now. I think the ex may have finally signed the papers but she hasn't told me that yet. She knows exactly how I feel, so I'm just going to give her some space for a while.

Back to your regularly scheduled 'thread sucks' talk.

#56 ·
Happy birthday Simmons.

#58 ·
you're welcome, and thanks :)

#59 ·
FYI, there is a 20% off discount for 2013 All GM Nationals show field registration until tonight at midnight.

I'm registering now. It was $30 last year, but it looks like they raised the price to $40 this year, so with the 20% off it comes to $32. They already have CCGTO/GONE in the drop-down for club.

#62 ·
lol, nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.