LS1GTO Forums banner

Ran an 11.4 and won Street Class at Sac Raceway

2K views 58 replies 15 participants last post by  Cyclone Jr 
#1 ·
It was an epic night at Sac Raceway... details to come.

#13 ·
Peak torque is at 5500rpm. Peak power was at 6500 and still climbing when Nick shut it down...

#5 ·
Congrats serge!!

#6 ·
awesome stuff serge a4's baby!!!

#8 ·
looks like a4's are in the 1&2 spot for street cars in norcal baby ...i think jeffery is in the 3rd spot at a distance now lol

#15 ·
Its Jeffrey...Not Jeffery !!! And to hell with your top 2 list of boring auto's. :zzz:

Two 7 year old's could run that with one having their hand on the gas petal and the other steering it down the track ...!! :stickpoke

#9 ·
Serge tired of waiting! Lets see the slip for details! I forgot it was Wednesday and it was too late for me to make it out by the time I realized it.

#10 ·
#11 · (Edited)
I had a sick race with a cammed/stalled/exhaust C6 LS2 and smoked him. He spun badly off the line and ran a 13.3 at 115mph. At the end of the night his dial in was 12.0. In the finals I went up against a gutted LT1 Camaro with a built LS1 motor on Hoosier slicks and GTO fronts. His dial in was 11.20 to my 11.50. I treed him and spun a bit off the line, 1.8 60 foot time. I was way ahead of him near the finish line but you know me I will go for a new best ET all day over getting a trophy. Luckily for me I was so low on fuel the car bogged right at around 114mph and I cruised through the traps and still ran a 11.58 at 113.8mph and took the win. By that time the DA was around -900 and I would have ran an 11.4 with a 1.8 60 foot time...

#12 ·
Here was the C6's plates.

#14 ·
Good stuff that was a super close win!

#17 ·
Yea it was! As you can see we both broke out but he broke out by just a bit more. I forgot to mention earlier in the night I got my best reaction time ever... .001 !! :morncoff:

#23 ·
serge you down for a mexico run this sunday :) street set up ...what you think

#24 ·
Fernando made 380 with his K&N let's not forget, and Ike had a hard te shaking him, maybe the two had a group buy? It's all in the paint!

#29 ·
If your still thinking Fernando dyno'd 380 that day stock I have to wonder about you brotha...! :) I proved that wrong with a trip to mexico that day. He now is making around 380ish after his recent mods. In no way shape or form was he making that back then.

#26 ·
this will be the race of the year if we can set this up 2 close cars in 1/4 mile times

two cars with same set ups

#30 · (Edited)
The cars are not the same setups. I still need to get ported heads, 3.91's, coil overs, hoosiers and skinnys and more weight reduction then it will be similar set ups... But I'm actually bypassing all that B.S. and just gonna go BIG. :pimp:

#27 ·
Race wars !! Sunday Sunday Sunday !! Goats Goats and more Goats !!!

#28 ·
Very nice, sounds like weather was perfect. Cant wait to get out there again. How many runs did you get ?

Is your car full weight ?

#53 ·
I got 8 runs I believe. My car has minor weight reduction and weighs ~3600 lbs without me in it.

#33 ·
Who wants to bet the heads are stock? We can take them off on a mod day and inspect them. I am willing to wager $500.

#37 ·
I will put ..... um Ray's $300 on it....

Forget the wager Jeff will spar
Ya, thats it.. ! Ive been saying we should do that the whole time... Man some people. :facepalm:

#34 ·
Forget the wager Jeff will spar

#38 · (Edited)
i honestly think your making more then 416 hp serg ...we all know nick cant dyno a auto and get real numbers out of it .....i have a dyno sheet from him that says i only 316 rwhp and then went to the track and laid down a 11.30 the next weekend ... unfortunetly cant say i only made 316 hp tho ..:)

with your weight and times your laying down ...your pushing 450 to 460 maybe ...thoughts serge

#39 ·
The 416 hp was with the converter unlocked. With it locked the dyno will show about 10% more. Do the math on that one you are right on with your assumption...

#40 ·
well your pushing some good numbers now and laying down some good times with your mods you have come up fast and i give you your props bro ....that is why i think it will be a good race street or at the track i'm good either way ...so lets give the fans what they want to see ...mexico is calling our a4's out there lol

#41 ·
Once I install these Pedders Springs/Drag Bags and Hoosiers I will be down but only at the track where I can tree you on the starting line lol

#42 ·
Some of my reaction times from last night: .001, .029, and .067 in the finals...

#43 ·
good stuff serge but this is what i will do to you and what it will look like lol :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.