LS1GTO Forums banner

Exhaust,VX tails,shaved trunk, Svede.....

4K views 46 replies 17 participants last post by  high school goat 
#1 · (Edited)
First up is the 4 inch single catback. The muffler is a 6x14 round Magnaflow race muffler. I have $550 dollars in this exhaust and would like to get $350 for it. The system is fully welded so I would like a local sale, I can however cut it at the middle weld and ship if buyer pays.

Next is an original Svede intake from back when they were hand made. It has one rub mark on the front edge easy to touch up. I will include the fan cover to the buyer if they want it as it does me no good, or will trade it out for an uncut cover. I would like to get SOLD with the cover.

LS6 85mm MAF with adapter harness for LS1 connector. SOLD

2004 Driveshaft donut. Good condition no cracks. $50

Next is a trade plus cash only as I do not have stock lights to put in their place. VX tails with harness, would like to get SOLD plus a set of stock 04-05 tails and harness.

Last is also a trade plus cash only deal. A professionally filled and painted trunk lid in YJ. looking to trade a stock yellow trunk lid plus $300 LOCAL ONLY.

See less See more
#33 ·
Damn... is there any difference in older version of Svede versus the newer ones? IAT breakout perhaps?

#37 ·
Ok Ill drive to you we swap trunks rear bumper and hoods. Are you selling the car or trading it in? Is that why your going back to stock? Your car is very clean.

#42 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.