LS1GTO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair trade price? My VMR VB3 for factory 17s

919 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Doric 
#1 ·
I will probably be selling the GTO shortly, and I know the wheels I have on there now will do nothing for the value if I have to trade it in...

If I were to trade somebody my 18x8.5 non staggered Hyperblack VMR VB3 wheels with 245/40 Cooper RS3S tires (less than 10k miles on them) for a pair of good factory 17" wheels with good tires, what would be a fair amount of cash to ask along with the deal?

#5 ·
I prefer Dunkin Donuts. :)

I already have a pair of factory 17's with winter tires on them. I could put a set of Kumho's on them for a bit over $400 then sell the VMR's with tires, and sell the winter tires as well.

Just trying to avoid buying more, then having to deal with selling and shipping what I have left over. A swap plus cash would be preferred.

#9 ·
How about a nice Clarion DVD/Nav head unit? :)

Depends on condition of both sets and tread left on tires. I have very clean wheels and maybe 10-15k miles on my DWS's and I'd give you $300 cash today to swap. You could probably get as much as $500 if you're willing to wait for the right buyer.

#12 ·
And the ability to abide by the posted FS rules?

Sorry. You've gotten your answer and this thread is in violation of said FS rules. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.