LS1GTO Forums banner

Chicago goat owners in here please

3K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  midlandTxGTO 
#1 ·
I heard of this beer from triple Floyd is plain awesome. Zombie dust is one of them and gumballhead is the other. Is anyone familiar with archer liquors? I would like to get a case of either one or possible both shipped to Texas. I am willing to pay for the case(s) and some more cash on top and of course shipping. If someone is willing please pm me.

#12 ·
Come over to Chicago Holden connection. Don't know why your not there already. We have a thread just for beer come check it out. I'm under the same screen name.

#15 · (Edited)
Has anyone tried Binnie's beverage Depot?

They don't have it on their site, but I can head to the location in St. Charles and see.

#19 ·
Hello fellow goat owners! I saw some zombie dust at a liquor store in Oak Park. I never had it, but its funny that it is mentioned on here because when i was in that store last week, this guy specifically said that zombie dust was the best beer he's had. Hell, even the cashier(female) said it was great. Anywho, just thought i'd chime in!

#21 ·
Binny's (at least the one in St. Charles), does not carry Zombie Dust. According to the person who responded, there are only 30 places that get it. They do however get one case about once a month of the Gumball.

#26 ·
Zombie Dust has such a high demand they do not ship it out very far. They mainly go to bars/stores close to chicago. Gumball Head is not too hard to find.

Zombie Dust is awesome, but most people that say its the best beer they have ever had are either 3F fanbois or not very experienced with great beer. I would take Heady Topper and Pliny over Zombie Dust, and those are just the IPAs I like more off the top of my head. Then you start throwing other styles into the mix and it falls on the list. Again, it is an awesome beer and everyone that likes IPAs should try it, but not the best beer IMO.

OP, I do not think I know of a place that will ship it. You will have better luck getting ZD from some of the members that live near the brewery. You can buy several cases from the brewery without an issue if you find it at the right time. Most stores have a 6 pack limit when they do actually have it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.