LS1GTO Forums banner

Help me decide!

3K views 57 replies 23 participants last post by  Equinsu Ocha 
#1 ·
I am going back and forth on headers (not so much brand, just cats or no-cats). I cannot decide. I've been warned about drone and smell and also that cats are power robbers blah blah blah. Is anybody local running a SLP catback with LTs? Anybody that can take me on a ride or something? Catted or catless? I'm ready to pull the trigger, just need alittle bit more info before I do so. All the exhaust vids I've found are outside of the car, I want to hear inside the car and in person.

If it helps, my commute (when I actually drive it to work) is 11 miles round trip. 4 stop lights separate my house and my job. This car is my nice weather toy, although I've been driving it in the rain since the Saab has bald tires. If anybody local doesn't mind meeting up for a ride along, please let me know! Thanks!

#56 ·
It takes quite a bit of beating. The piping is stronger than youd think. I used my 5lb sledge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.