LS1GTO Forums banner

Stainless works Longtubes w/ Catless mids

3K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  hartman_12 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

Selling my Stainless Works Longtube headers with catless mids. I will also include the O2 extensions. Mileage unknown as they were on the car when I bought it. Asking $575 picked up not interested in shipping them yet.

See less See more
#6 ·
Dont wanna sepertate yet but yes these are off an 04 M6

Is it for an 06?

Sent from my iPhone using My strong hand.
Sorry should of listed it they are off an 2004 m6

Wanna meet me half way, Im in Chicago...
If you take them for $700 i will meet you partway. PM me with details if interested.

#19 ·
where exactly do you live, I live in fond du lac wisconsin and I am working on my wife to buy these.

Shawn
about an hour from the wisconsin border in Mount Carroll, IL.

#21 ·
what does your schedule look like during the week? I am not off again till next tuesday wednesday and I work 2nd? why are you selling these
shawn
I can always bring them to work so anytime would really work. and im demodding my car to sell it.

#24 ·
what else are you selling and is your job also in mt carrol. After the weekend I will get your number and I suspect a trip to flat lander country is in order.

Shawn
Yup it also is in MT carroll. But i also have drag wheels and a gauge pod thats all thats left.

#23 ·
Selling my Stainless Works Longtube headers with catless mids. I will also include the O2 extensions. Mileage unknown as they were on the car when I bought it. Asking $575 picked up not interested in shipping them yet.
SW LT's. The best in the freaking World!

#26 ·
Do you have version 1 or version 2 of the headers?

#30 ·
<~~~ would buy but, has an 05 and i live to far away to drive there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.