LS1GTO Forums banner

WMS Current Deals Thread - Subscribe Now!

4K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  Rob@WretchedMS 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to update our Deals and Sales

Whiteline On Sale!

Hotchkis Sways On Sale!

Energy Suspension Bushings and Kits!

Volant and K&N Intakes are on sale

DBA Brake Rotors
are on a stupid cheap sale,
Combine them with Hawk Pads and save even more
(you have to be in the cart for them to show the full package discount)

Driveshaft Shop Parts on Sale

Magnaflow and Kooks Headers
on sale

If you find something for less somewhere else, we want to know, and we will do our best to beat it.

We have tried to give you as clear a view as we can of the pricing, so you don't have to do 'back door deals' to beg for a discount.
Prices are not set in stone, and can and will change unexpectedly, refunds on price change will not be given

See less See more
#12 ·
im still rolling on stock bushing, 75000K miles. i think its time for an upgrade lol. whats the basic package go for? Im not looking for anything fancy.

#14 ·
tire wear seems ok,so mainly performance and feel. just looking to tighten it up, and lessen the horrendous wheel hop. i have an anti hop axle on the way, while its off i wanna swap out my old bushings.

Im on stock suspension, aside from drag bags. i put down around 480 RWHP, but the wheel hop makes it pointless. hoping between the axle and swapping out bushings it'll be gone.

#19 ·
Current Deals
This thread will change over time, and be updated with any special deals that i have going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEDDERS Thanksgiving/Christmas Special
10% OFF Packages (Street, Track, Drag, Repair)
15% OFF Individual Parts and Swaybar Packages

Ends 12/31/12 (unless we all die on the 21st, then it ends on the 21st)
Rob, going to tear into my suspension in the next few days. I'll be replacing my Pedders CG struts and shocks with GSR. I have squeaking sounds coming from all points on my Street 11 setup now and want to replace bushings while the car is apart. If I place an order with you now for the parts I know ( struts/shocks) will this sale still be available when I can get everything off the car and know what bushings to order?
Thanks in advance.

#25 ·
Updated First Post, If you go to the products page it will give you the stock status if i have it in stock locally, if the warehouse has it in stock, or if the manufacturer has it in stock, as well as the date that it was verified.

Most of the Pedders parts are backordered currently, and are about 4-6 weeks out from the time you order,

If you are looking for something that you see on our site (or don't see) and you have found it elsewhere for less, let me know, i'll see what i can do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.