LS1GTO Forums banner

The super-mega-omg! Corvette thread.

707K views 21K replies 132 participants last post by  TLS_MuthaFuggin_Addict 
#1 ·
Begin.

I haz C6.

See less See more
#20,506 ·
I really like the 60th Anniversary Cup/C7 Grand Sport wheels. I'd love to have a set myself, as I have a 60th Anniversary Grand Sport. I think if I bought another set of wheels, though, my wife would have something quite negative to say about it.

#20,507 ·
I really like the 60th Anniversary Cup/C7 Grand Sport wheels. I'd love to have a set myself, as I have a 60th Anniversary Grand Sport. I think if I bought another set of wheels, though, my wife would have something quite negative to say about it.
Have you explained to her how a fast car, nice wheels, big house....etc, makes your junk bigger? It's true. You can't argue with science.

I'm thinking of another Vette with some nice wheels, and maybe a larger house.

#20,512 · (Edited)
So I was looking at trucks yesterday. 2017 High Country with about 6k in add-ons. I am TRYING to like the C7 but I just can't. Thing is, they had a 2016 GT3 Porsche, a few old 911 turbo convertible, 4 C6 ZR-1's (one is a Carlisle Blue), and numerous other C7s including some Z06 cars. They had a C6Z as well as a bunch of used Grand Sports. I honestly am done with C6's and the C7 just doesn't do it for me. I wanted to like them but I just can't.

They did have two GTR's but not feeling them either.

I am STILL hung up a Viper.

#20,519 ·
Looks like you drive around with the NPP open all the time.

:turbonaug
TRUF

I didn't use the external ones, they came out right after I bought mine. I did a How To writeup because there was no info on installing these inside the tails. Not too bad at all. Going to get them tinted soon.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-oracle-afterburner-led-tail-light-halos.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.