LS1GTO Forums banner

Yet another new guy

3K views 31 replies 10 participants last post by  Mr Bruno 
#1 ·
Just picked up an 05 QSM A4 with 37k on Halloween. Already has K&N cai, magnaflow axel backs and resonator delete. New to the LS fam, I'm really diggin it so far! Has a great sound, big change from my last car.

Heres what I traded in.

Heres what I left with.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the herd :hbang:

#3 ·
Welcome, lots of new ones coming in lately. Where in OK are you from?

#9 ·
*sigh* can not see what peeps see in that town... :)

Welcome. We will overlook choice of community <<grin>>

Nice QSM. Love the wheels.

#11 ·
i wish that was the first time i heard that lol. i actually grew up north of edmond. piedmont was our school rival growing up. good ol deer creek. the snob comment only gets worse when i follow up edmond with deer creek haha. but sheeeit, i grew up on a farm. feeding cows and horses and such

Welcome to the Madness.
Nice trade-up there!
thanks, im loving it so far

Welcome!

Looks to be a nice find... I'm trying to figure out what wheels those are though. :scratch:
They are Foose wheels. Not really a big fan, but at least they're black.

Howdy neighbor!
Hey-O!

*sigh* can not see what peeps see in that town... :)

Welcome. We will overlook choice of community <<grin>>

Nice QSM. Love the wheels.
not my favorite town, but its nice. fairly quiet. thanks just the same

#6 ·
Welcome to the Madness.
Nice trade-up there!

#13 ·
Wonder what the offset is on those?

I like bullet style wheels... just not on our GTO's for some weird reason. HOWEVER, those look pretty damned good on your car. The QSM and that polished strip kinda compliment.

I'd be curious to see these wheels in like a flat or satin black looked like on my car... IF they had the correct offsets.

#26 ·
Our Local board used to be a pretty cool place. But now..its being held hostage by a sinister webdictator...

#28 ·
We want to keep the same domain name. Cant seem to get the name transferred to point to a new hosting service without his decree.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.