LS1GTO Forums banner

FS or FT: Brand New, Never Mounted Nitto NT-05s

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  MuhThugga 
#1 ·
Brand new Nitto NT-05s are sitting in the garage. I got these from Discount Tire Direct with the thought that I was going to be getting another set of ROH Snypers. Well, I went a different route and wound up getting 18" wheels for the rear, and 17" tires tend to not fit on 18" wheels.

They are 275/40/17. When I say brand new, I mean BRAND NEW. Never mounted. Still the way the UPS guy dropped them off. Stickers and all.

The best part is that I bought the road hazard warranty on them, so if you encounter a road hazard and damage one of these tires as a result, LET ME KNOW! I will call Discount Tire and get you replacements.

$300 for both tires. That includes the Road Hazard!

I will also be willing to trade for some motor stuff. New main and rod bearings, gaskets, ARP stuff.... Let me know and maybe we can strike up a deal.

See less See more
#3 ·
NOW THAT'S A GOOD PRICE!! Trying to figure out if I can fit them on my 17x9s up front. Currently running 265/40/17 with only 3-4mm to spare. Does $300 include everything out the door?

#4 ·
Shipping included with that price? Of not, what shipped to 62650?

#6 ·
Shipping is extra for these. Last potential seller fell through. Still up for grabs!

#9 ·
PMs were sent.

#10 ·
Damn I just bought rears awhile back too!!!!

#11 ·
If they were 18s they would be sold

#12 ·
If only they were 315's. I would've took them so fast. :) glws

#13 ·
mmm if I had the cash i'd be on my way up right now.. I'm headed up to csp next weekend too.. >.<

#15 ·
Just got my hands on a set in this size. These are wicked good tires. In fact, good enough to be the difference (plus suspension) I needed to beat my LS2 rival. GLWS man.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#16 ·
Nittos are sold!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.