LS1GTO Forums banner

Official FL GTO Sightings Thread

531K views 9K replies 656 participants last post by  crice97 
#1 · (Edited)
Tired of making a new thread everytime I spot goats. So, this is the official FL thread!!! No matter what part, post all sightings here.

Spotted 4 GTOs today.

1. '05 Quicksilver parked in front of Sam Ash on Colonial. Tim?

2. An '04 Torrid Red or Pulse Red parked at the Regal Cinema 20 on Alafaya. A4 with tint, and plates read 04 GOAT.

3. An '04 Quicksilver parked in the same lot as the TR or PR above, but on the other side. A4 with tint.

4. '04 YJ going south on Semoran.

#7,681 ·
Saw a Ls2 IBM heading south on Alafaya from Oviedo last night.

#7,682 ·
Went to hurricane performance today and saw a BOM on some 15 inch dark stars and a mini tubbed 06 IBM, it was like a fully built drag car. Was bad ass.. Then a 06 SRM with stock 18s at a tire shop in Fleming island.

#7,684 ·
Just general things or GM-specific? Geoff at Next Level Performance in Altamonte does excellent work and knows our cars inside and out, but he's more of a performance shop. Zembower's in Altamonte works on a lot of GM cars too, and they're more of your general mechanic type shop. There are some high end places in the Winter Park area but they'll charge you top dollar.

#7,688 ·
Spotted this car again parked pretty much down the street from my house. It is an 06 TR with factory 18s. Parked on 47th Terrace behind the Quizno's plaza off Cape Coral Parkway and Chiquita.

#7,687 ·
Saw a 06 QSM possibly on 18s cross Alafaya just north of UCF campus about an hour ago.

#7,696 ·
Just saw a 05 CGM on 17s on Dean and University about an hour ago. I believe it was an older gentleman I know from a couple shows I've seen him at.

#7,698 ·
Being from Pensacola, I can understand.

#7,700 ·
I saw a Spice red '05-'06 pulling into Buffalo Wild Wings on University in the parking lot adjacent to our local weekly car meets. Saw possibly the same one on University yesterday around 5:20 while driving my Highlander.

Also saw an '05 YJ headed south on 75 near the 64 exit, around 11:15 this morning.

#7,709 ·
I wonder who it is? As I saw the SRM on SR70 on Saturday (Jan 26). By the way, only 2006 had the spice red color.

Also, when do you have your local meets and where? I would like to come check it out.

#7,701 ·
Parked next to a 05 YJ in the Waterford Lakes parking lot tonight. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I don't think he's on here.

#7,702 ·
#7,705 ·
yeah there are only 2 IBM's in town....of course one is better than the other ;)

#7,706 ·
I was behind a 06 QSM on Alafaya heading into Oviedo this afternoon in a friend's car.

#7,710 ·
My buddy saw a SRM on 18s yesterday afternoon on Red Bug in the Oviedo area.

#7,714 ·
There was a 06 TR A4 on 17s in the Hercules lot on UCF cmpus yesterday. Had Valencia stickers.

#7,716 ·
Saw a 05-06 PBM coming off 295 at 17, then a 06 IBM with black stock 18s on 17.. Gave him a wave. Heading toward Fleming island a 04 PBM

#7,717 ·
Damn I'm seeing a bunch of them lately. Today was pulling out of McDonalds on 17 and I waved at a guy in a SRM with chrome 18s.. That thing looked sharp.

#7,718 ·
Say a BOM 06 today on US41 in Bradenton next to the Desoto Square Mall. Older guy driving. I was in my 06 SRM GTO turning left onto US41 headed North.