LS1GTO Forums banner

looking to make gto friends socal

4K views 47 replies 22 participants last post by  LS2Jitsu 
#1 ·
just wanna get some guys who wanna hang out in either orange county inland empire or la lookingfor fun and looking for help making my gto a mf beast!!!

#3 ·
Im in Chino Hills, where about do you live?

#5 ·
Fontuckian here. Work in Chino so may see you around. Watch out for "6point0 goat" he likes to bully slow pokes.

#8 ·
LMAO...Im the slow one in the group....

And we are overdue for a meet, lets put something together.

#17 ·
You guys missed out on a huge meet last night in Pasadena. 300 + cars and bikes and I was the only GTO.

Every Wednesday at Arts burgers in El Monte (11629 Valley Blvd El Monte, CA 91732) 8pm-12am there's a big meet. 100+ cars mostly youngster JDM'd out cars but you see GTR's, GT500's, AMG's, muscle, mixed crowed. I might have a couple F body's and hand full of other cars convoying over there this Wednesday.

#18 ·
Do they still do the car show at Fuddruckers in Lake Forest on Tuesday nights? I think it starts at 5 and runs till 8, or at least it used to.

Actually just came back to town myself, was watching to see if anyone was having a get together somewhere.

#20 ·
Yes, I was there a couple weeks ago and about 30 cars showed. I was the only GTO - there was a clean G8 GT there though. Can't go these days because of class... I would be down for other meets mentioned.

C&C, DD, and Main Street @ Garden Grove on Fridays come to mind as well.

#19 ·
Im down for Art's burgers meet on Wednesday if anyone wants to roll?

#22 ·
I went there last night, not that many cars. Probably 20. Guess about 10-15 cars moved down to Chick Filet on the other side of the 5 Freeway. I guess they are now doing a car show on Tuesday nights as well.

I did not see any other goats at FuddRuckers, I bailed about 6 to check out the other one to see if that was where everyone was at.

#30 ·
My car is still down, Im down to meet up in a few weeks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.