Schedule:
5/12/12 - Backstreet performance dyno day, Medina OH
6/22-24 - GM Nationals, Carlisle PA
7/7/12 - Palmer's BBQ
8/18 - Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit MI

#10,398 · (Edited)
#10,405 ·
Thoughts on this.

Take motor/trans out of the GTO. Put stocker back in it with a t-56 and sell GTO.

Use money from GTO to buy a Fox body roller and put motor/trans in it.

Use rest of money from GTO as a down payment on Z06\Viper.

#10,406 ·
Doesn't that equate to about $11,000 (at best) for a metric shit-load (weeks) of work before even getting the Z\V ?

Then what are you going to do, pull the motor out of the Z\V and put in the current one?

#10,407 · (Edited)
nah. Would just pull the motor/trans from the GTO and then put in another dropout and sell it. Then buy the Z\V and the roller at the same time.

idk what im going to do really... im at a crossroads where I need to put alot of money into the drivetrain of the GTO. I could buy a built sn95 roller for the price of axles/stubs/rear end for the gto.

Could even sell the GTO outright and use the money from it to build a sn95 with a turbo 5.3 and powerglide. And still have enough left to get a sports car... idk. Will proabbly end up doing nothing for a year or so.

#10,413 ·
Roommate has 05 Viper....no maintenance required aside from oil and gas.

That gen viper, the bottom end is good for about 700hp before deciding it may eventually want to go boom. Great cars though if you get over the obvious Caravan radio.

Also, if you plug it into SCT and load the tune on the PC it shows up as a Neon.

Simmons, I am going to wait until after winter and pick up an LS3 car, gives me time to save....and get one without a bum carfax.

#10,422 · (Edited)
Think I just bought my first electric guitar. 2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded

Pick it up Saturday for the Black Friday Sale at Pianos Nstuff in Blawnox.

Brand New for $525 OTD all set up. Cheapest you are going to get a US made Gibson.

I really wanted to get a Standard or a Traditional but I can't do it right now.

I wanna make sure I am going to enjoy this electric shit.

This is the guitar --->http://www.youtube.com/user/NstuffMusic/videos?query=Les+Paul++Studio+Faded

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.