LS1GTO Forums banner

Ruff Racing R357

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  TBiggsLS2 
#1 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Those would look pretty good on a goat i must say

#7 ·
OP, I'm in a similar boat. I can't find rims I like or my IBM goat. I think you may have just solved my issue... I'll be keeping an eye on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

#8 ·
im thinking about trying them out. I've read up that several have bought from wheelfire.com

anyone have experience with their wheel/tire purchase from them? I don't want to run 225's, but I bet with a phone call I can opt for different tire size

#12 ·
Not too bad either, but I'm more of a fan of the other ones you posted. That's just my input. How's the price?

#14 ·
The ruff racing R351's might not look too bad on IBM. They come matte black in 17's, 18's and 20's. I'd probably lean more towards the 18x8's, personally.

#16 ·
Both sets look really good to me..Do they come in staggered sizes?..I probably shouldnt even think of buying another set of wheels considering I have 2.5sets already and should sell a set LOL..I'll be looking to see what these look like if anyone buys them

Sent from my Samsung S3 at your girls/wifes house

#19 ·
I think I will pick up a set these for shows/driving and keep my 953's for Auto-x, Its about time they stop putting them stupid fake rivets trimming the rim.

#23 ·
Yea neither wheel will work offset wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.