LS1GTO Forums banner

Wilwood group buy photos

3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  NA$TY-TA 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, some of it arrived. Still need the fronts and all of the brake lines. Nice stuff so far though.

Edit 3-23-2012
All I need now are the front brake lines; almost there. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Don't forget to paint the rotors or get them Zinc coated.

#5 ·
Man, why do I miss all the good group buys? Henry, how's about a heads up sometime, OK? Duspeed intake? Come on!

#6 ·
Sale ran 2/7thru 2/19. My kits are the the lowest price complete kits out there...they include the hoses and shipping. Sorry you missed the sale.

#9 ·
is the wilwood logo on the rear painted a differant color than the front?
If so, WTF is wrong with this company and there paint jobs?

#12 ·
must be an illusion in the picture, the one on the left looks gray and the one on the right is bright white

#13 ·
They do look different don’t they? The lights in the garage are at an oblique angle so the photos aren’t that good. The lettering is kind of metallic silver so it’s a bit reflective; they are the same color though.

Here’s a shot taken from inside the house:

#16 ·
you just installed the ctsv fronts right? You need to tell me how the wilwoods match in the rear. I plan on going that route.

#18 ·
I'd like to get some wilwoods. These make the car look mean as hell with enormous calipers.

#22 ·
#26 ·
Carbotech made me a pad for mine in the 1521 compound.

#28 ·
Yes I have the rears also. I painted the rears, but missed the fronts. The calipers are super easy to take off. I may repair them when I take my CCW's off to put the 18's on for rain in the winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.