LS1GTO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrop Htv-2300 Supercharger New

9K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  6point0 goat 
#1 ·
This is my New Harrop Supercharger Intercooled LS2 GTO including injectors & 8pk pulley upgrade kit . 7000 Or Make me an offer!
I was going to install this on my Gto but I just sold it.
Ebay item # 230543739781
I ordered a 500 dollar rear cogged belt assembly for this from GForce 1320 it will go with it when it comes in.
I sold my gto because I'm paralyzed and my wheelchair won't fit in the trunk.
I have a few other things I will be listing it just takes time because I have to have help. So keep watching

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
wow that thing is beautiful man :drool:

free bump

#3 ·
Wow thats beautiful i wish i had the liquid funds to buy it and the extra $$ to build a shortblock to hold all it can spit at it. GLWS.

#5 ·
I would be content with some powdered funds that you could add water to.

#23 ·
Yea, it's sweet, but, I can get a brand new Magnason for less than 7K.:confused::scratch:

#25 ·
Seriously? You're worried about your strut tower brace clearing? I really don't think you need a s/c if you worry about things like your strut tower brace (that you don't even need), interfering with the installation. Idiot.

#29 ·
According to a PM with SCSS, it will fit under the BMR brace. It's the same unit I have, and was asking if I should get the lowered mounts to gain clearance and was told it would clear with standard mounts. I went with lowered anyway as I was informed my headers would clear the column a bit better. I have also read here that to gain a little clearance if needed you can put some washers under the STB mount to help clear. The only stupid question is one not asked. SCAGGS price for all that comes with is once in a lifetime. That's hands down the best engineered kit you can get for our cars in the PD department (The pulley won't eat your hood making you have to buy SCSS lowered mounts like some "other" kits for example ;). Makes you wonder what else might have been overlooked or not addressed. I bought the mounts anyway cause they're bad ass!) . Add in the upgraded 8 rib and cogs, there should be no questions about the price, as that's another $1500 in supporting mods you want anyhow. Don't forget you will have to figure out how to fuel this set up. I suggest a pump setup that is truly making it, not a weaker pump being over amped to spin faster/die quicker. Think of it this way. What you will save buying this from Scaggs, you can get a killer Lonnies full setup! Had I not already bought mine out from under Ethyl's hood I would snatch this up in a heartbeat.

Bump for kick ass mods at kick ass price!

#34 ·
Zombie thread back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.