LS1GTO Forums banner

Items, Part 2

2K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  Hockeyman 
#1 ·
Remember, do not send paypal payment as a "gift".

Please read before asking:

Getting rid of everything that I'm not going to use anymore. Been thinking of selling the GTO, so I'm not interested in trades. I have PLENTY more to list after this, but will be done over the next few months.

Parts you see listed in the description will not be separated. If you like, buy them as-is and part them out yourself. I do not wish to hunt around for buyers to take the separated pieces.

By default, shipping will be through the Post Office using standard parcel, to the lower 48 only. UPS shipping IS available at the buyers request, but the price will increase about $10 more.

All items listed are OBO. If the price seems too high, make me an offer. Lowball offers, as usual, will be ignored.

There will be a few pages listed, so please be patient with me...
==========================================================

Fender Badges all say 6.0 Litre:
#1 is brand new. No damage and still has the plasic covering on the back over the stock adhesive. $56.95 shipped
#2 is used. Tabs on the back were cut off, but the front is in excellent condition. $31.20 shipped
#3 is used. Has mounting tabs on the back, but the finish has imperfections (see pic). $20.91 shipped
#4 is used. Does not have mounting tabs on the back and has a few very minor bubbles under the black paint. $20.91 shipped
...or, $82.20 shipped for all 4

Front GTO Arrowhead. Has wrinkling (see pic). SOLD

Radio face/buttons. Works great and a perfect upgrade for damaged or worn out buttons. Comes with circuit board on the back. All you'll need to do is install a faceplate and plug it into your stock radio. SOLD

Steering wheel Covers. Brand new, never even removed from the factory wrapping. Comes as a set of 4. SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.