LS1GTO Forums banner

Small Garage sale (K&N, Injectors/Risers/Adapters)

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  04 LS1 GTO M6 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm finally getting around to cleaning up/out my garage so I have a few things I'd like to get rid of.
I only take PayPal, no gifts, and I'll eat the fees. I also do local pickup if anyone close wants them.
First is a fairly well used K&N CAI. Unknown mileage (was on the vehicle when I bought it). Filter could use a recharge, and some touch up paint on the heat shield wouldn't be a bad thing. What you see if what you get. SOLD!

Next is a slight used set of stock LS2 Injectors. Bought them with the intention of using them but found a cheap set of Ford Racing 42# so here these are. Below I also have the harness adapters and "stands" so the LS1 guys can use these without switching to a LS2 manifold. $75 shipped OBO.

FAST LS2 to LS1 adapters. These raise the height of the injector to meet the LS1 fuel rail, and the adapters are needed to connect to the stock LS1 harness. The harness adapters have never been used, still packaged. The risers have been installed so may have some tool marks but never fired the engine.

Risers - $35 shipped SOLD!!!
Harness adapters - $35 shipped SOLD!!!

No dibs, money walks. I'll go through PM's on first come basis and I may not see a post so use a PM to be on the safe side.

See less See more
#3 ·
Corrected my original post. They're stock LS2 injectors

#5 ·
To my knowledge there isn't any missing hardware.

#7 ·
Yeah, again my fault. I didn't realize they weren't there. I grabbed a couple couplers and worm clamps.

Now that I think about it. I don't have the screws/bolts to the heat shield though.

#9 ·
Bump, injectors and related still available.

#10 ·
PMed about the injector harness

#11 ·
Harnesses and risers sold.

Injectors still available!!

#12 ·
Sunday bump

#13 ·
TTT

#14 ·
Cmon, someone surely needs some stock LS2 injectors, make me an offer

#15 ·
Injectors are still available!! Make me an offer

#17 ·
Should be. I bought them from a local GTO owner who said they were the stock ones he took off his '05.

#18 ·
TTT

#19 ·
Injectors are still around. Super Bowl bump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.