LS1GTO Forums banner

WHAT IS THIS?

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  NITROS COBRA/GTO 
#1 ·
What is this peice? Does it connect to anything? Can i take it out, looks like alot of weight. It is under plastic cover rear of car under spare tire.

See less See more
#4 ·
THANKS, TO BOTH OF YOU. GOING OUTSIDE TO YANK IT OUT.

Is the gas tank cage worth yanking also?

#6 ·
:lolspit:

#7 ·
COOL, Both yanked out. Now for the rear seat delete. Seat belts and anything else i can find back there, he he he.

#10 ·
Yep, already had them. Job complete for today. Exit one v brace and fuel tank brace.

#11 ·
Does it spin like a Motha with the weight gone?

#12 ·
SWEEET, LOST 68LBS SO FAR. Skid plate, fuel tank brace, v brace, floor mats, muffler sheilds, spoiler, and stock catback. Tomarrow will yank rear seats and belts. Time to goto home depot for rear delete kit.

#14 ·
CAN NOT DO THAT, THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT MOD. I take the squirters and point them outward, so they spray perpendicular to the car. That way when someone pisses me off i can squirt them. Got to have that feature. I will gladly take that weight. :lol:

#15 ·
lop an appendage off, that'll save ya 20lbs when your in the car.

#18 ·
Highly suggest putting that skid plate back on or getting a lightweight one. You crack that aluminum oil pan and you'll be in for quite the repair bill. Not worth the risk.

#19 ·
1. Bought car and did not have one.
2. Stock height.
3. I am looking for a light weight alternative and or used.
4. I agree it should have something.

#20 ·
Stock height is better than lowered but won't help if debris kicks up from the road and punches a hole in it (yes it's happened).

#21 ·
I agree. When I find something used or low price, I will get one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.