LS1GTO Forums banner

OK Goat Herd forum?

48K views 968 replies 45 participants last post by  W-T GTO 
#1 ·
The last coouple days i've tried going to the page and I get an Internal Error page. Anyone else having issues?

Thanks...

#591 ·
i know how that is. with work and family, trying to coordinate a day where everyone is free is tough.

Has the creeper gauntlet been thrown down?

You get bonus points for that dungeon themed garage with a single light bulb in it....
haha that seriously made me laugh. never thought of it that way.
but that is creepy. how many times have you driven by my house lol.

now im going to have to start doing creeper laps and checking out whats in your garage.

#595 ·
im still laughing about it. i see people walking their dogs all the time. always wondered what people thought. i be out there watching tv and stuffs. gotta have a lamp for some light, right? no need for the bright ass garage light on.

when the neighborhood flooded back in '10 (2 months after we bought the house btw, and the day before my bday) i painted the garage gray before we finished fixing everything. and i put up some black wainscoating on the one wall. no real reason, just thought it would look nice. if you ever eat at outback, you will notice the black wood in the seating area is the same stuff in my garage. i remodeled those for a while last year.

ive always been a garage rat. dont know why. now im gonna be eyeballin every dog walker that passes lol

#596 ·
I don't think that eyeballing every dog walker that passes by is probably the best way to cut the creeper/butt raper image. Although it probably won't be us for a while with the new baby and all. That guy around the corner from you with the FJ and Solstice is always in his garage too. I don't know him but I don't like him. It drives me NUTS that he lets his dogs just wander around and shit in everyone elses yard.

We moved in just before that flood too, luckily we are high enough that most of OKC would have to flood before we got it. That was crazy though.

I love being in the garage too but I am usually out there working on something and waiting for my wife to come out and say "When do you think youll be done?" and I say "The same time I said when I told you I was going out here and the last 3 times you asked." *door slams*

#597 ·
ya those dogs always come sneaking up in my garage. drives me nuts too.
ive got quite a few pics from inside the garage(shocker) when the rain and stuff started. from when the street first flooded up until we had to retreat to higher ground. it was wild.

thats funny about your wife. mine does the same thing. except its more like "are you going to be out here all day!?" i just wish i could have some time to be working on my car or something. but with 2 wild children inside, she gets a little stir crazy if im not there.

as for today, one final (hopefully) day of yard work. guess i best get started so i can enjoy the rest of my 5 day weekend

#604 ·
ah hell no haha. is your wife short, and do you guys have a tiny little dog?
and damn, i was just out there. i guess its my move isnt it lol

and wait...do you have some kind of cameras in my house? how did you know?
apparently we are all married to the same type of woman

#606 ·
i didnt think that was you to be honest, but i havent seen many couples walking dogs. i think that couple lives right down the street from me. seems i saw them when we took the kids trick or treating. and she looks more indian/arab type girl really.

im going to have to keep my eyes peeled now haha. or maybe do a few laps around the hood. i drove by earlier with my oldest, but all the garage doors were closed. and i dont remember which house was yours.

#613 ·
They're easy to remember. He looks like a gay Jake Busey (only with more creepy and crazy) and she looks like a short Tyra Banks (only with less creepy and crazy).

#610 ·
Happy thanksgiving! First time the wife and I are cooking our own and away from family (other than being in Istanbul last year but we just had Turkish food). We are having a couple of French students over that are studying abroad, so hopefully we provide them with a proper representation of what it's like to be a fat American haha. I don't think they know what they're getting into.

#611 ·
You guys think it will be too cold to paint tomorrow? I am thinking about painting my garage tomorrow (no colorblind jokes..wifey is gonna help pick the colors). Looks to be about 60 tomorrow?

#617 ·
I love that question... whatcha doin? -cleanin up my car parts like you asked..... odd youre doing what i asked..... uhh i usually do but then its followed by a stupid ritorical question which makes it seems as if Im doing something wrong..... Im just gonna stop doing what she asks then wait for the what are you doing question anyway.

#622 ·
Saw a Jaguar XJ all blacked out, wheels, tails, and all...Rocking matte black paint to boot...Up by Quail this afternoon. It was one badass looking mobile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.