LS1GTO Forums banner

something new again Maverick Man!!? but in carbon fiber or not?

17K views 165 replies 77 participants last post by  j-cash 
#1 · (Edited)
something new again Maverick Man!!? but in carbon fiber or not? how about Billet?

UPDATE!!!! image of PRODUCT ON POST #164 more info on new post here: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10365258#post10365258

FINAL PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE THIS:

ORIGINAL POST BELOW:

first off i’m not really into pre-production part teasers like this! i know how most if not all of those end up….. pipe dreams.... (my favorite saying lol) so i guess this will be a first for me. i hope i don’t jinx myself. lol!

sooo… new project here!! :)

WTH? yep that is a teaser all right! what’s the part? it’s what he is about to pick up in the photo… that’s the part. ;) (I’ll post a video up later this weekend on facebook... guess you’ll have to wait. :p)

so what is it? well… i'll tell you this so far.

with my connections in the military manufacturing realm i was able to convince a friend of mine to produce something that seems to be in demand with a slight touch of my style. ;)

anyhow check out what he does!

Torpedo parts!

Armatures for Stinger Missiles

they also make the spring for the stinger missile, some kind of RPG housing ( i forget the name that he told me) and a bunch of other stuff. why no photos of those? well i’d have to send someone to kill you if i showed you. lol! ;)

so YES i am making James Bond parts for your GTO!!!:turbonaug

anyhow this is just the beginning to a new area in parts that i will provide… that is if the demand it there of course. these parts will be one project at a time, just like my carbon parts. parts move… i will make more!

for those concerned that this will interfere with my carbon parts… it won’t! i am not the one making it. no one is that slow! plus i’m not that crazy either!

See less See more
#27 ·
and yes now you mods will have less issues to deal with now. lol!

Nice! How bout some billet Holden emblems for those of us with conversions? Probably not enough demand tho.
i thought about that and it can be done. but yes you are right no business for it at least here in the states. maybe when i run out of stuff to make. lol!

What he said..Mine are ORANGE to all hell..Hopefully it'll be a decent price too :D..Are you considering different color ones or anything like that?
it will be cheaper then what is out there now. for now i will only do them in polished and centers in red like the OE one.

Im in Mav. Front and back???? Anything else in Billit on the back burner?? maybe under the hood??
both front and back. two versions of each. the one shown here is open for a reason. i think you can figure out why. ;) i already looked into doing engine parts already and priced development out. however just doing one thing at a time.

Will either version have the cross in the middle of the arrowhead, or are your designs getting rid of that?
i got your attention now huh? lol! i can tell you this, the one shown here you will NOT want. you can figure out why on your own. ;) the other version will have the star.

I would also be interested in some under hood goodies!!

"Maverick Man Billet" Has a nice ring to it.Lol Thanks for continuing to amaze the goat community with more great parts!!:fap: I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
lol! thanks! but again one thing at a time. remember how i started the CF stuff. one part. ;)

#5 ·
#7 ·
it's gonna be some little part that keeps breaking for everyone but is out of sight lol or arrowheads! what you SHOULD be making is carpet clips hahaha

#9 ·
well here it is!!!!

:D

this is one of two versions i have planned. it still in the prototype process. but CAD is done for both. one will take longer then the other because i am trying to find some sources. but this is a done deal so you can all look forward to these down the road!

#10 ·
Nice! How bout some billet Holden emblems for those of us with conversions? Probably not enough demand tho.

#14 ·
Well mine are still red. But only because I've had stickers covering that part for the last couple of years (and my car stays indoors most of the time and rarely gets wet). They're peeling though. And I'm not a big fan of stickers. I'd like something more permanent.

#16 ·
I used the black stickers on mine and honestly, it came out great, but id love a set of these!

#24 ·
Im in Mav. Front and back???? Anything else in Billit on the back burner?? maybe under the hood??

#26 ·
I would also be interested in some under hood goodies!!

"Maverick Man Billet" Has a nice ring to it.Lol Thanks for continuing to amaze the goat community with more great parts!!:fap: I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

#28 ·
Mav, looks great! I wish you would've come out we these a few months ago before I picked up the last of the Jamesbiz arrowheads. I think you'll have another winner with these!! :)

#35 ·
Mav, soon you'll need a bodyguard. Keep doing these goodies and you'll have a bunch of GTO owners stalking you wherever you go, crying and screaming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.