Various aftermarket parts: HSV, SCSS, Bosh fuel injectors, etc.
I have for sale various GTO aftermarket and stock parts. Some of the parts are brand new (never used) and other are slightly used in excellent condition. Below is a list of the parts for sale:
1) 4 Wheel Caps in excellent condition: $80.00 shipped LOWERED THE PRICE
2) 20 Lug nut caps in excellent condition: $25.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
3) 8 Factory Spark plug wires (10k miles on them): $35.00 shipped LOWERED THE PRICE
4) SCSS Gator pod in excellent condition with AEM A/F gauge (missing the sender) and SCSS oil pressure gauge (missing the sender unit) $225.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
5) 06 Factory hood scoops in red (excellent condition): $50.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
6) passenger visor: $35.00 shipped
7) LS2 factory cam (10k miles) in excellent condition: $90.00 shipped LOWERED PRICE!
8) 2 volume original GM factory service manuals in great condition : $125.00 shipped SOLD!!!!
9) 8 Bosh LS9 injectors (brand new) this is the link to them: http://www.lsxtune.com/shop/product_...oducts_id/1694 $300.00 shipped LOWERED PRICE!
10) 2 HSV Badges (brand new) These are very rare!!! $90.00 shipped SOLD!!!!!
11) Original Holden by design HSV steering wheel and brake lever set in excellent condition(red and black) This set is hard to find!! $ 500.00 shipped for both. SOLD!!!
12) SCSS volt gauge in red (brand new) $45.00 shipped. SOLD!!!
13) FRC in excellent condition: $60.00 shipped. SOLD!!
Parts are boxed up and ready to ship.
2006 GTO M6, AFR 205 heads ported by Tony Mamo, Trick Flow hardened pushrods, 228/228 588/588 114lsa Comp Cam, Ported FAST 90 intake, Yella Terra Rockers, Kook 1 7/8 LT, K&N intake, catless mids, Flowmasters Super 44's, HP tuned by David Llerena, Billet shifter, oil and wideband gauges. 461.7 HP / 434.3 Torque.
Last edited by Robocop; 11-28-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Reason: lowered the prices
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.