BMR Thanksgiving Sale - 15% OFF most BMR Suspension products - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > For Sale > Sponsor's Sales and Group Purchases

Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
BMR Suspension

BMR Thanksgiving Sale - 15% OFF most BMR Suspension products

BMR would like to say thank you to all of our customers on this all-American holiday by having a 15% OFF Thanksgiving Sale on most BMR products from now until Monday morning (11/26/2012).

Shipping and handling costs will be $9.95 per order for domestic orders (lower 48 states only). Same day shipping!!! Parts are in stock and ready to ship! Sale applies to both red items and black hammertone items!

Product can be ordered at the sale price from any of our participating authorized distributors and dealers.

Product can also be ordered directly from BMR by clicking here and using code TG2012 at checkout : BMR Suspension

Unfortunately, the following items only get 5% OFF on this sale : GTO drivetrain products, 1st and 2nd gen F-body torque arm suspensions, manual steering conversion kits, manual brake conversion kits, 3rd gen coil-over conversion kits.

No discounts on packages….just order each part individually to receive your discount (up to 10% off package price).

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at BMR!!

Last edited by BMR Suspension; 11-21-2012 at 01:27 PM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
BMR Suspension

Excellent news from Oz as SuperPro has agreed to join us with our Thanksgiving Day sale! Most BMR products will be offered at 15% below retail price until Monday Morning (11/26/2012) using the coupon code “TG2012”. And now, thanks to another friendly agreement with the group at SuperPro, we will be lowering the ALREADY AMAZING prices 10%! The prices you see on the site for SuperPro bushings will not reflect the discount, but the coupon code will need to be entered in to receive the $9.95 flat rate shipping. Your total charged will reflect the discount of 10%.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
GTO Drifter
DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!

2006 GTO Owner

Son of a bitch. Figures 2 days after I place an order with you guys. Knew I should have waited....
Order # 602909 can you still hook up a deal for me? My account hasn't been charged yet.
Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Last edited by GTO Drifter; 11-22-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
black00ta
Wheelhop my socks off

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

figures, my order ships a month later(2 days ago) and then there is a sale!

....guess i need to order more stuff =P

-------------- 06 M6 CGM 18s
466/436 - cam/ported-fast102mm/monster3/mgw-p/koni/lovells/gforce1320/bridgestone
Old 11-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #5
BMR Suspension

Sale is being continued until we leave the office today at 11:59PM EST.

Last edited by BMR Suspension; 11-26-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: