LS1GTO Forums banner

Houston Sightings Thread

547K views 6K replies 348 participants last post by  GTOzilla 
#1 ·
Well it was time to take out the other Houston Sightings thread, it was getting too large to just keep trying to clean it out so I am starting a new one.

Saw two Torrid Reds this morning on 59 S heading out of Kingwood!

#5,774 ·
05 YJ with black ROH wheels, Kingwood and 59 around 1:30 pm. Seen it before, looks good!

#5,776 ·
My gf was in the GTO today, while I was at NTB gettin F'd around on my alignment, and said she saw a PBM 6.0 at Monroe and the beltway that through her a rev. I've seen you before, even back when I had my MBM 05.

#5,778 ·
I'm in Houston(Katy) this weekend. Saw a LS2 TR(couldn't see the tails) with factory 17s on Clay between Fry and Mason.

#5,787 ·
I was pulling out of work parking lot on Monroe right by hobby about 30 min ago and saw another PBM 04 with black wheels. Spolierless. Sounded damn good.

#5,791 ·
My gf saw a CPMin the spanky's parking lot (610 and telephone rd) yesterday. Love those purple cars.

#5,802 ·
I've seen this one a couple more times so I assume it's an employee. It has a Holden badges on the rear and on the 17"s, clear sidemarkers, and then the faded orange Pontiac badge up front. It looks like it might be lowered or maybe sagging.

#5,794 ·
'04 TR with trailer hitch heading south on 45.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.