ATLANTA: The end of an era - Page 85 - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors


Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > Regional Forums > South East

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 04:30 AM   #2521
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOsarge...View Post
I agree. Haven't watched it yet but will this weekend. She made a great vampire hottie.

You sir, are a dirty old man....said the dirty old man.
__________________
2005 M6 QSM/BLK, Pedders track II+steering rack, Kooks stepped LTs, catless mids, Corsa Sport, Vararam, polished TB, ported FAST90, FAST46lb injectors, A.I. cnc ported/milled TF220s, Cam Motion custom cam (230/236 .630/.620 113+3 lsa), ASP pulley, OZ700 clutch, GMM ripshifter (race), Hawk ceramic, DBA slotted/drilled rotors, RE-11s, G-Force driveshaft, BMR shafts/stubs, Harrop diff cover, Harrop TruTrac, 4.10s

Built/tuned by Spartan LSX Performance!
492RWHP @6200 rpms / 448RWT @4800 rpms
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 AM   #2522
CMonsterGT
Owns a KIA
 
CMonsterGT's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,389


Offline
Send a message via AIM to CMonsterGT
Saw a red GTO this morning on Beaver Ruin with a temporary tag on it. Where are all of these GOATS that are being sold? I check autotrader every now and again and only see the same old pathetic ones that people should rightfully stay away from.
__________________
Bring it back...

  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #2523
GTOsarge
Life is good
 
GTOsarge's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 3,918


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMonsterGT...View Post
Saw a red GTO this morning on Beaver Ruin with a temporary tag on it. Where are all of these GOATS that are being sold? I check autotrader every now and again and only see the same old pathetic ones that people should rightfully stay away from.

Love this color.

http://armotorsports.net/inventory/2005-pontiac-gto/
__________________


The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson


Defected to Vette
Former Navy
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #2524
CMonsterGT
Owns a KIA
 
CMonsterGT's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,389


Offline
Send a message via AIM to CMonsterGT
Yea, that looks pretty sharp. I guess whoever put all that money into it also liked stickers. I was a big fan of the stock shift handle. $19000 is what I paid for my 04 back in 06 with 24k on it. That's not that bad of a price for this, considering the mileage.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #2525
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Jonah and I had the day off, so we got up early, went out for bagels and doughnuts and took an early morning 2 1/2 mile run. Then back to the house, threw the football around, a little X-Box and now off to Hail Mary's for some wings. Doesn't get any better than this.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #2526
JTSnooks
Mortgage in hand!
 
JTSnooks's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cumming, GA (yes, really)
Posts: 12,121


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFGTO...View Post
Jonah and I had the day off, so we got up early, went out for bagels and doughnuts and took an early morning 2 1/2 mile run. Then back to the house, threw the football around, a little X-Box and now off to Hail Mary's for some wings. Doesn't get any better than this.

Nice! I was close to taking the day off today, but couldn't justify it.


That said, I had a nice race with a 135ic this morning. 1.5 cars by the time I shifted to 3rd after spinning through first. Guy had a big smile and gave me a thumbs up. Haven't had any challengers in probably 6 months, so it was fun.
__________________
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/jtsnooks/Signatures%20and%20Avatars/Sig1.jpg

'05 IBM/Blue M6
11-8-08: 12.699 @ 109.17

Recent Changes: PS coated LTs, Super 40s, Hotchkis sways, Vararam. No track time since.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #2527
Gagtoe
Honey Badger
 
Gagtoe's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the Desert
Posts: 14,623
Premium Member


Offline
Someone needs a pool table!

I'm going to try and move out to AZ this summer, so if anyone is needing house hold stuff let me know. I'm going to try to get rid of as much as possible.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermike...View Post
On an internet forum, the written word is the sole means by which intelligence can be judged. If you butcher the language, particularly with ricer textspeak, you are, in my estimation, not worth engaging. If I can discourage you from being here, I will.

  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #2528
Pontiac Addict
Who me, no not me...
 
Pontiac Addict's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tucker, GA
Posts: 10,324


Offline
Send a message via MSN to Pontiac Addict
hmmm, pool table...
__________________
Both goats gone

2011 Jetstream Blue Corvette Grand Sport
2300 Edelbrock SC, KooKs LT, LS9 cam
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #2529
Gagtoe
Honey Badger
 
Gagtoe's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the Desert
Posts: 14,623
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac Addict...View Post
hmmm, pool table...

Gandy table, I've got sticks etc that will come with it...
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #2530
Gagtoe
Honey Badger
 
Gagtoe's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the Desert
Posts: 14,623
Premium Member


Offline
Scott, I see everything, and I already did that
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 AM   #2531
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagtoe...View Post
Scott, I see everything, and I already did that

You know what? I thought Sarge had posted that. So when I realized (as soon as I posted) it was you I thought, YIKES...abort, abort. I figured I'd get busted though. Crap.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 06:04 AM   #2532
Gagtoe
Honey Badger
 
Gagtoe's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the Desert
Posts: 14,623
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFGTO...View Post
You know what? I thought Sarge had posted that. So when I realized (as soon as I posted) it was you I thought, YIKES...abort, abort. I figured I'd get busted though. Crap.

It's all good.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #2533
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagtoe...View Post
It's all good.

Yer a good man Charlie Brown.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #2534
Pontiac Addict
Who me, no not me...
 
Pontiac Addict's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tucker, GA
Posts: 10,324


Offline
Send a message via MSN to Pontiac Addict
Wait...was your son conceived on that table?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #2535
Gagtoe
Honey Badger
 
Gagtoe's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the Desert
Posts: 14,623
Premium Member


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac Addict...View Post
Wait...was your son conceived on that table?

Nope, the table was in storage at that point. There was a reference made to getting rid of the wife, and I've already done that
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #2536
CMonsterGT
Owns a KIA
 
CMonsterGT's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,389


Offline
Send a message via AIM to CMonsterGT
THere were some balls going into pockets on that thing, tho!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 08:18 AM   #2537
CMonsterGT
Owns a KIA
 
CMonsterGT's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,389


Offline
Send a message via AIM to CMonsterGT
Hmm, that might be less of a euphemism and more of just the way that pool is played.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #2538
JTSnooks
Mortgage in hand!
 
JTSnooks's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cumming, GA (yes, really)
Posts: 12,121


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMonsterGT...View Post
Hmm, that might be less of a euphemism and more of just the way that pool is played.

Hahaha. Nice.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2013, 03:59 PM   #2539
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
I'll tell you what is kind of weird, watching your kid at the free throw line with the game on the line. As he walked to the line I thought of the times he'd pee his bed, or run down the driveway in diapers toward the road, or fall asleep with his teddy bear that was twice his size. Next thing you know the kid is at the free throw line at the end of the game in a county 7-8 year old basketball league playoff game. All I could think of was that he was too young to be to be in a gym with 500 people watching/screaming, the game in his hands. Nothing but net!!! The kid sinks it. The crowd went wild. When I met him at center court after the game, all he wanted to talk about was that he could play X-box the rest of the day with a friend. All day he has never said a word about winning the game with a free throw and its all I can think about. Pretty cool!!!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #2540
h8nopi
Ill not pay to play
 
h8nopi's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: marietta Ga
Posts: 800


Offline
Simple things bring the most pleasure if only in our adult lives we could remember that as children do. Drunk wisdom 101 sry I'm drunk by this time of night my only night off in the week in a completely strange land the NE US wow these people are strange up here compared to the good ole' south.
__________________
'06 black m6, B&M, ported tb& intake, SW LT's (what kitty??), el. cutouts, h-pipe, FM, k&n, cam, NX, stage1 pedders, tri-star tune for now d@mn this things fast
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 06:21 AM   #2541
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8nopi...View Post
Simple things bring the most pleasure if only in our adult lives we could remember that as children do. Drunk wisdom 101 sry I'm drunk by this time of night my only night off in the week in a completely strange land the NE US wow these people are strange up here compared to the good ole' south.

Someone needs to put these words on coin or a monument or something, very inspiring!!!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #2542
usuckatlife
aka Collins
 
usuckatlife's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: atlanta
Posts: 1,358


Offline
Send a message via AIM to usuckatlife
somebody say makin whoopie on a pool table?
__________________

1 of 714
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #2543
Pontiac Addict
Who me, no not me...
 
Pontiac Addict's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tucker, GA
Posts: 10,324


Offline
Send a message via MSN to Pontiac Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFGTO...View Post
I'll tell you what is kind of weird, watching your kid at the free throw line with the game on the line. As he walked to the line I thought of the times he'd pee his bed, or run down the driveway in diapers toward the road, or fall asleep with his teddy bear that was twice his size. Next thing you know the kid is at the free throw line at the end of the game in a county 7-8 year old basketball league playoff game. All I could think of was that he was too young to be to be in a gym with 500 people watching/screaming, the game in his hands. Nothing but net!!! The kid sinks it. The crowd went wild. When I met him at center court after the game, all he wanted to talk about was that he could play X-box the rest of the day with a friend. All day he has never said a word about winning the game with a free throw and its all I can think about. Pretty cool!!!

very cool, but so true of so many
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-28-2013, 06:40 AM   #2544
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac Addict...View Post
very cool, but so true of so many

Not sure what you mean, but my point was not that he is on his way to the NBA. He may never want to play another second of any sport and that is fine with me. My observation was how fast time passes the older we get, and watching the kid at the free throw line at the end of a game made me think it was only yesterday he was a little guy, smaller than a basketball. And other thing that made an impression on me was, he is still a kid, because his priority was to go home and play X-Box. The game was over for him, no interest in patting himself on the back like an adult would have. Just a random thought about the innocence of kids, even in more grown up situations, and how quickly they do grow up. That's all.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2013, 06:44 AM   #2545
Pontiac Addict
Who me, no not me...
 
Pontiac Addict's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Tucker, GA
Posts: 10,324


Offline
Send a message via MSN to Pontiac Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFGTO...View Post
Not sure what you mean, but my point was not that he is on his way to the NBA. He may never want to play another second of any sport and that is fine with me. My observation was how fast time passes the older we get, and watching the kid at the free throw line at the end of a game made me think it was only yesterday he was a little guy, smaller than a basketball. And other thing that made an impression on me was, he is still a kid, because his priority was to go home and play X-Box. The game was over for him, no interest in patting himself on the back like an adult would have. Just a random thought about the innocence of kids, even in more grown up situations, and how quickly they do grow up. That's all.

very cool that he is so good, yet still so young that he doesn't stress over something and just wants to chill with x-box.

I wish more of us were like that as adults.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2013, 07:33 AM   #2546
GTOsarge
Life is good
 
GTOsarge's Avatar
 
2006 GTO Owner

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 3,918


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFGTO...View Post
Not sure what you mean, but my point was not that he is on his way to the NBA. He may never want to play another second of any sport and that is fine with me. My observation was how fast time passes the older we get, and watching the kid at the free throw line at the end of a game made me think it was only yesterday he was a little guy, smaller than a basketball. And other thing that made an impression on me was, he is still a kid, because his priority was to go home and play X-Box. The game was over for him, no interest in patting himself on the back like an adult would have. Just a random thought about the innocence of kids, even in more grown up situations, and how quickly they do grow up. That's all.

Yes. I can relate. The daughter is 28 and I still to this day think those same thoughts when she was little. Only a parent knows.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #2547
SJFGTO
Oh it's Friday night
 
SJFGTO's Avatar
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Walton Woods
Posts: 5,567


Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiac Addict...View Post
very cool that he is so good, yet still so young that he doesn't stress over something and just wants to chill with x-box.

I wish more of us were like that as adults.

Amen brother!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #2548
CMonsterGT
Owns a KIA
 
CMonsterGT's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,389


Offline
Send a message via AIM to CMonsterGT
I hope y'all have a great weekend. Me? Oh, I'll be in New Orleans looking at tits and walking around drunk while tailgating for the superbowl. Alrighty then, peace out!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #2549
Amphrid
Registered User
 
2005 GTO Owner

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Carrollton, GA
Posts: 716


Offline
Send a message via AIM to Amphrid
Grilling out and shooting out at my coworker's place tomorrow. Then prob more grilling Sunday
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #2550
CMonsterGT
Owns a KIA
 
CMonsterGT's Avatar
 
2004 GTO Owner

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,389


Offline
Send a message via AIM to CMonsterGT
Man, I only saw 2 pairs of tits the entire time I was down there, and they were both painted. I didn't get to go into the "Love Acts of men and women" shady looking place on Bourbon street because my buddy wasn't up for going in there (only because his girl was there). They were giving the beads away for free without the need to show skin. The VP of my company asked me how it went, and when I tactfully told him this, he said "it's probably because they were told to clean it up because of it being Superbowl weekend". Everyone tells me I need to go back when it's Mardi Gras, so I guess I know what I'll be doing next year.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:21 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2003-2008, LS1GTO.com
Site Banner Design 2005-2007, Cylosoft

LS1GTO.com is not affiliated with General Motors Corp.