Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > Regional Forums > North Western

Old 02-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #181
Don Smeechleone
You talk about vengeance...

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Jake vs Jason Round 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBml...e_gdata_player

Jake vs Jason Round 2 (sorry about the aspect ratio lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zGS...e_gdata_player

Fun day, thanks to Jeff for hosting.

Also, big thank you to Ray for his generous donation to NCG!!

The Fun Car: 2006 CGM VZ GTO <<PICS & MOD LIST>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
424rwhp/403rwtq - CGM Mafia Don Jon
NORCAL GOATS <<LIKE THOSE SIG PICS YOU SEE, CLICK HERE>>
www.norcalgoats.com
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 02:12 PM   #182
americanbdass
NCG

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Cool! Round 2 was a good one, what was the donation?

Old 02-17-2013, 02:15 PM   #183
Don Smeechleone
You talk about vengeance...

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Ray donated $50 to the club.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #184
The Yeti
Building something nasty...

I had a great time out there guys. Awesome event. I was scared to death of about putting the gloves on as it has been nearly 12 years since I have thrown a punch at someone. Talk about being gassed out!

The streets of Mexico was a worse beat down than what I received with the gloves. There is a huge difference between a 10 second car and a 12 second car as Ray demonstrated today...

2008 G8 GT Sports/Premium Package W/Roof
11.4@124 1.83 60ft

April 2011 G8 of the Month
June 2012 G8 of the Month
April 2013 G8 of the Month
@G8BOARD.COM
Old 02-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #185
LIVEFAST99

Vauxhall CV8/VXR

This was an awesome event, one that I truly enjoyed. Can't wait for the next one, hopefully it will be at the gym. Thanks Ray and Jeff for setting it up. Btw I uploaded your video on your Youtube page, Ray.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #186
UltraViolence
CGM Mafia

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Today was a fun day. Thanks for hosting this Jeff. And thanks to Ray for setting up the boxing. My arms are like jelly right now!
Old 02-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #187
The Yeti

I can't wait to see all the vids...
Old 02-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #188
05TREXLS2
Don't Claim Power If UCANTMPH

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Smeechleone...View Post
Jake vs Jason Round 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBml...e_gdata_player

Jake vs Jason Round 2 (sorry about the aspect ratio lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zGS...e_gdata_player

Fun day, thanks to Jeff for hosting.

Also, big thank you to Ray for his generous donation to NCG!!

Round 2 you guys were going at it. Some nice crisp boxing there from Jason. Love that combo to the body... doing work out there !

2005 QSM/Black GTO A4 LS2

Street Tuned by LSx Architects, VR Ported Fast Intake, Ported TB, Vararam W/ IAT Breakout, Pro Race 4L65E, PTC Stall, Comp Cam based on MS3, '650 Lift Dual Valve Springs w/ Titanium Retainers,Powerbond Pulley, Coated Pacesetter's, Catted Mid Pipe & Magnaflows, X Pipe, SLP 160, BP Catch Can, NGK TR6's, Taylor 10.4's, Protected by Redline, Monitored Via Torque Pro
460/400 STD-448/391 SAE Dynojet
11.49 @ 117.8MPH best 118.62, 1.75 60' on 255 Toyo TQ's

Old 02-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #189
The Yeti

*AHEM* Hey Ray, here is our trip to TJ...

Old 02-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #190
05TREXLS2

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yeti...View Post
*AHEM* Hey Ray, here is our trip to TJ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPS74cP6DfI

Nice video Ike! Is that your gopro on Ray's car? Damn, Jeff was right in his powerband and pulled hella hard from the hit but then Ray's top end reeled him in quick.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #191
The Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TREXLS2...View Post
Nice video Ike! Is that your gopro on Ray's car? Damn, Jeff was right in his powerband and pulled hella hard from the hit but then Ray's top end reeled him in quick.

Yeah I put my Gopro on rays car. If you pay close attention you will see Ray was spinning damn near to 100mph. His car was just fish tailing side to side. I was watching from behind and couldn't believe he just corrected and stayed in it. I'm not hating on my my man Jeff at all, but Ray would have treated him the same way he did me. Before that run me and Jeff made a pull from the same speed and he edged me by half a car length... Again I'm not hating at all on Jeff, but Ray had no traction against him like he did on our run.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:56 PM   #192
jbo'sgoat
150k Club

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Good job fellas! It was really fun sparring out there! Shout out to Mickey coming out! I needed more sparring and trying to get in a rhythm! Wayne quick mofo, Andrew you made sparring fun with your tight guard but next time my right is gonna go through it, nice shot on my nose though, thanks for not being such a punching bag jake! We looked good on video. And Ike I'm gonna need more time in the rounds to get inside your long reach, nice movement I don't mind chasing!

Lets do this again! Lets get this in a gym, hell we get better let's get a smoker tournament! But we'd have to wear head gear and really tee off!

Once a gain thanks to everybody who came out, thanks Jeff for hosting, thanks ray for putting this together! I want another one I want another one!

'05 QSM M6
Ported Intake Manifold, Ported TB, Powerbond UDP, Duspeed OTRAI LS3 maf, Kooks, Cherry Bomb Mufflers, MGW-P, BC Coilovers, 4 cornered DBA 4000 Slotted, Motive 3.91's built by AmericanBadAss

396 hp 382 ft/lbs tq tuned by Diablew

JBA Shorties w/catless mids, Ported Intake Manifold, Svede
379/384 Diablew Tune
12.661 @110.2mph 1.92 60' on street tires

www.baublesandbowtiesphotobooth.com
Old 02-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #193
The Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbo'sgoat...View Post
Good job fellas! It was really fun sparring out there! Shout out to Mickey coming out! I needed more sparring and trying to get in a rhythm! Wayne quick mofo, Andrew you made sparring fun with your tight guard but next time my right is gonna go through it, nice shot on my nose though, thanks for not being such a punching bag jake! We looked good on video. And Ike I'm gonna need more time in the rounds to get inside your long reach, nice movement I don't mind chasing!

Lets do this again! Lets get this in a gym, hell we get better let's get a smoker tournament! But we'd have to wear head gear and really tee off!

Once a gain thanks to everybody who came out, thanks Jeff for hosting, thanks ray for putting this together! I want another one I want another one!

I'm gonna have to have to start watching boxing so I can have a little something something for you next time. I am going to have to learn to make people pay for coming inside ... Thanks for giving me good advise and helping me feel a little more comfortable throwing the hands.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:05 PM   #194
maximus23

2005 GTO Owner

Daaayyymmm! That was a blast, we gotta do this again food was great good turn out and a B E A Utiful day. Thanks jeff for hosting and ray and jason for ur efforts in putting this together. I would also like to thank ike for the headache I have now! jk! Thanks again guys for another fun filled day.

2009 G8 GT
1999 WS6
2005 GTO-No longer have-

"Thank you for your concern" -Ray Gallegos-
Old 02-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #195
jbo'sgoat
150k Club

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
I'm gonna have to have to start watching boxing so I can have a little something something for you next time. I am going to have to learn to make people pay for coming inside ... Thanks for giving me good advise and helping me feel a little more comfortable throwing the hands.

No problem Ike, you just need foot work and a little technique but overall you looked good, you threw a big sweeping right hook I saw, but on the grass I couldn't throw a straight right and get inside, so don't worry ill be ready next time! I like fighting in a phone booth! Ill text you the next time I go to Zulu boxx it's fun and believe me 4-6 pounds of water weight and a barf bag with a two hour class. Just imagine being worked out for 50 minutes of str8 cardio then 10-15 people throwing light punches while you have to try and circle around!
Other than that I had the best sparring with you, you hit me hard in the face.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #196
raygnicky
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace

2006 GTO Owner

man that was one hell of a day everyone , hands down one of our top 3 events we have had ....i cant put into words how much fun i have hanging with all you guys @ these events .it truthfully gets me sad when the day has end lol....thank you all for coming out today

big thanks goes out to Jeff for allowing us to dirty his kitchen all up and lol
and thank you Jason for help getting this event rocking .and that go go juice you made was the shit
and big thanks to my main man Jorge for his kick ass burgers he grilled the bomb for sure and capturing all the footage on the camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6q0VLYHDU
GTO #1
Cyclonic Rabbit

Mods : Trick flow heads & cam | Fast 102 | L.T.'s | Vararam | 3.91's | 3600 Stall | 610 lbs diet

485/441 stock cid
10.993 @ 122.90 1.55 60ft E.T. Streets @ sac
best 60 1.51 trap 125.99
str weight 3075 lbs
Race weight 2975 lbs.
Diablo tuned myself

GTO #2
2006 CGM M6

Mods : Ported 243's | VRX5 | Fast 92 | Long-tubes | Vararam |

494/452 Stock cid
11.70 @ 119.42 1.81 60ft @ Sonoma

str weight 3440 lbs

Last edited by raygnicky; 02-17-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #197
2004KID
Premium Member

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

This was indeed a lot of fun. I have over 300 pictures so give time to post them up and pick the best action shots. Thanks to all who came out it was fun cooking for everyone and taking some good pictures as well. Thanks Jeff for letting me service the antifreeze and oil on my Goat and for hosting. We defitnately need to do this again.

Best E.T. to date 11.93@114MPH
Hoosier Quick Time ET Slicks and MT Skinnies
Special Thanks to Raygnicky for all his help to make these times possible and to all my Buddies in our group!!
Also thanks to ACE for loaning me his skinnies.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #198
UltraViolence
CGM Mafia

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004KID...View Post
This was indeed a lot of fun. I have over 300 pictures so give time to post them up and pick the best action shots. Thanks to all who came out it was fun cooking for everyone and taking some good pictures as well. Thanks Jeff for letting me service the antifreeze and oil on my Goat and for hosting. We defitnately need to do this again.

Thanks for cooking for us today Jorge. I appreciate it!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #199
jbo'sgoat
150k Club

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Thanks Ray for hooking me up at Norcal muffler! I'm in alameda right now and debating if I should drive through the Webster tunnel? But I'm afraid it might crumble behind me. Lol

Who else had videos? I know me and Jakes and be the only ones?

Last edited by jbo'sgoat; 02-17-2013 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #200
raygnicky

2006 GTO Owner

[QUOTE=jbo'sgoat;9512713]Thanks Ray for hooking me up at Norcal muffler! I'm in alameda right now and debating if I should drive through the Webster tunnel? But I'm afraid it might crumble behind me. Lol

do it bro i might be able to hear it from mantweaka lol
Old 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #201
The Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbo'sgoat...View Post
Thanks Ray for hooking me up at Norcal muffler! I'm in alameda right now and debating if I should drive through the Webster tunnel? But I'm afraid it might crumble behind me. Lol

Who else had videos? I know me and Jakes and be the only ones?

Did anyone catch me and you and our one round? I'm waiting on Mickey to post up me and Mike...
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #202
sakeunited
Vice Pres. of P.R. @ G.P.P.

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

I want to thank all the guys for coming and providing banter for the day.

I want to thank Jeff for hosting and providing a temp clubhouse for this event.

I haven't seen them yet but Jorge for the pictures.

Tuned by G.P.P. Performance
Old 02-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #203
xtaspeed05
Abracadabra Holmes

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

I just want to start off by saying ... "WOW" This was truly one of the coolest events I have taken part of. I had a blast hosting this event as I always do and and its my pleasure to have all you great guys over. Its days like this that remind me why I love this group and love hanging out with you awesome guys ! Thanks to Ray for bringing out my rubber yolk for my car, Thank you Jorge for helping me install it, and for helping out with the food. Also want to thank Mike and Wayne for helping me clean up around the house... Thanks to all who made it out, and participated in the sparring event and to ray and jason for doing the work on making it happen !

"Let's see if these bastards can do 90..."

2005 gto MBM M6 1 of 566

Stock~315/317~13.35@104.85~2.09 60'

Go Fast-Vararam|Ported Intake & T.b.|Jba shorties w/gutted cats|Tq.V2 cam 113lsa|Asp udp|LS7 clutch|Lss|S.S. clutch line|X-pipe|4" magnapacks|Dyno tuned|420/393

Show-Sap front fascia & grill's|Klearz markers|06 tails|Jhp V1 lip spoiler|18X8.5 ADR's

Best E.T.
1/8 mile~7.74@92.13
1/4 mile~11.99@115.46~1.82 60'on Nitto Dr's~D.A. 250ft.
Best 60ft. 1.78
Curb weight ~ 3620lbs.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:01 PM   #204
05TREXLS2

2005 GTO Owner

Damn sounds like this was a great event, had to miss it due to work obligations...
Old 02-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #205
xtaspeed05
Abracadabra Holmes

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
Yeah I put my Gopro on rays car. If you pay close attention you will see Ray was spinning damn near to 100mph. His car was just fish tailing side to side. I was watching from behind and couldn't believe he just corrected and stayed in it. I'm not hating on my my man Jeff at all, but Ray would have treated him the same way he did me. Before that run me and Jeff made a pull from the same speed and he edged me by half a car length... Again I'm not hating at all on Jeff, but Ray had no traction against him like he did on our run.

No hate taken at all Ike !! Those were some fun run again in Mexico. I got the hit on Ray (again) so that and with him spinning more on our race made it seem a lot closer then it should have been. My run with you Ike was a bit closer then last time, but thankfully I still prevailed. Did you not have a 1 car head start with the race you had with Ray... ? cause with that wide angle lens you have it sure doesn't look like it.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #206
The Yeti

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtaspeed05...View Post
No hate taken at all Ike !! Those were some fun run again in Mexico. I got the hit on Ray (again) so that and with him spinning more on our race made it seem a lot closer then it should have been. My run with you Ike was a bit closer then last time, but thankfully I still prevailed. Did you not have a 1 car head start with the race you had with Ray... ? cause with that wide angle lens you have it sure doesn't look like it.

I'll be inching by you shortly once I get that Stall put in lol.

I did have a vid with the one car lead but you couldn't see my car due to my poor camera positioning. It just looked like Ray rolling by so I just left the better view...
Old 02-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #207
xtaspeed05
Abracadabra Holmes

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Quote:
I'll be inching by you shortly once I get that Stall put in lol.

I did have a vid with the one car lead but you couldn't see my car due to my poor camera positioning. It just looked like Ray rolling by so I just left the better view...

Will the stall help you out with roll races as well ? I know it will put you at 11.85-11.9X at the track !
Old 02-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #208
americanbdass
NCG

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Wow, sounds like this gtg was a.... HIT.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #209
05TREXLS2

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtaspeed05...View Post
Will the stall help you out with roll races as well ? I know it will put you at 11.85-11.9X at the track !

Yes a high stall helps from a roll as well...
Old 02-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #210
raygnicky

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbdass...View Post
Wow, sounds like this gtg was a.... HIT.

big time J wish you could of been there bro ...friends ,cars ,food ,boxing & a little trip to mexico don't get any better then that on a sunday afternoon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: