LS1GTO Forums banner

Jay Leno's Garage: SSC Ultimate Aero

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Avsguy33 
#1 ·
Part 1

Part 2

#6 ·
Its a nice car but im not impressed with the interior,it looks to cheap.

#7 ·
i dont like the looks of it...looks like it was designed in the 90's (cause it was) now that its 10 years later they still sitting there with dated styling (reminicent of a diablo). other than the styling i think its a cool car...hell anything with 1000hp is cool in my book

#9 ·
Irregardless if the car looks like a Countach, Diablo, I think it looks menacing and badass. Just like with anything else, not everyone will like it. No denying this cars performance. Power+badass looks=win. Imagine this cars performance capabilites by upping the boost.

#10 ·
I'll take one. I don't care if it was designed 10 years ago, it's still a freakin' sweet badass machine.

#11 ·
Cool car. The interior is exactly what it needs to be, functional! I also like that this only comes with a 6 speed and not some sissy auto trans. The Veyron is cool but there are too many drivers aids to help the wealthy non-drivers out there, just like the GTR.

A car designed to be driven > a car designed to drive itself

#13 ·
that sounds very good. basic driving car. Hauls ass, fun to drive. Gota love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.