LS1GTO Forums banner

Lets Go QSM Guys...Everyone else is doing it

63K views 375 replies 191 participants last post by  gto57 
#1 · (Edited)
I just looked through the PBM...some hot stuff and i figured we should try to show em up lol, there are some nice cars in there...just wana see what we got

SORRY I MEANT QSM!!! (im dumb i know)

#311 ·
nice! gives me confidence in going with gunmetal wheels :)

#313 ·
my '04 with 96k and Lovells 25/30 drop. . . I was supposed to receive the 340/350 drop but got the lower springs by mistake. Other mods include 05 hood and rear bumper (hood no pictured), Mavman spoiler, and full JBA exhaust.

[/URL]{/IMG]

[/URL]{/IMG]

[/URL]{/IMG}

#316 ·
Just my opinion but it looked better with the enkei wheels compared to the BBS. But to each is own. Hell... I love stock 18's

#317 ·
A dropped goat looks awesome but there is no way in Hell I would drop my goat and mine is not even a DD. Hitting every bump and shaking your kidneys, taking ramps sideways, worrying about speed bumps. I had mine with a halfway decent lowering, as soon as I hit the first big speed bump scraping headers she got raised.

#320 ·
^^ what he said! i'd love to drop mine, but i scrape the chin enough just getting in and out of my driveway! think i should try one of those cheapy splitters to stop that, or do yall think it would just tear it off.. i hate the damn scratches!!
and i agree that 531's looked better on the enkei's :)
I received the Lovells 25/30 drop, which equates to about 1.25 inches. Its low, and honestly I had ordered the 3/4 drop.

I rarely scrape on anything. Driveways are, for the most part, a non issue. Speed bumps cause no problems either (except the HUGE 5 mph ones). I take 15 MPH speed bumps at 15 MPH and its very smooth, no scrape. I enter the driveway slow at about 5 MPH and its fine.

Really its not terrible to be low. . . you just have to drive within the rules of the road.

That being said, I am very likely swapping to what I had originally ordered (3/4 drop kit), I'm still deciding. . . its a tough decision.

#318 ·
^^ what he said! i'd love to drop mine, but i scrape the chin enough just getting in and out of my driveway! think i should try one of those cheapy splitters to stop that, or do yall think it would just tear it off.. i hate the damn scratches!!
and i agree that 531's looked better on the enkei's :)

#319 ·
we never got the pics done, so here's a few old ones and some quick camera phone stuff.... don't mind my messy garage!

#327 ·
I think personally I just don't like the look of the older style BMW wheels. On your QSM though they don't look too bad. I think the lip helps.

#329 ·

Attachments

#331 ·
^^showoff!! ;) nice ride, and great quality pics!

#332 ·
Will be taking the wheels off and painting the rotor area that has instantly rusted black soon....

#334 ·
#336 ·
just a cell phone pic i took of my shifter, then doctored it in picasa... thought it looked pretty cool:)

#338 ·
it's an MGW-P, i love it!
it's in the lowest position, i had it about an inch higher and wanted it lower in the 1-3-5 positions, so i dropped it down. i rest my hand on the e-brake handle when cruising and i can shift 2-4-6 and two of my fingers never leave the e-brake :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.