LS1GTO Forums banner

Houston Goat Herd - Lunch/Texans Game @ Twin Peaks in Webster, TX - Sunday, 11/29/15

731 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  QSGTO 
#1 ·
Sorry I've put this off for so long. Work has me all over the place... plus, my mom has slowly been recovering since her most recent stroke. I figure a holiday weekend is as good a time as any to

I know it's very last-minute, but I hope some of you can make it out.

Be forewarned! The weather might not be the prettiest. Chances are, it could be a very wet weekend. I, myself, will make the trip regardless of weather. So... I hope some of you will still join me and a few others. Even if you can't bring the GTO's, hop in your daily drivers! It'd be cool to see everyone, after a long HGH break.

Unfortunately, since it is a Sunday before a Texans game, we are unable to reserve any parking/seats. So... I'm asking for most of you to show up as early as possible, so we can go inside around the time they open. I will be getting there around 10:30 or so... and I hope we can all get there before 11:00... and walk inside together around that time, or as late as 11:15.

Who:
Houston Goat Herd.
If you'd like to invite others, bring them along. I know there was supposed to be a Galveston cruise, but I highly doubt that's a better idea, since there is potential for some rain, rain, and more rain.

What:
Twin Peaks Meet-up/Watching the Texans vs Saints game

When:
Sunday, November 29th - 11:00am <--- PLEASE, try and get there a bit early. I'm hoping we can all walk in around the same time, and sit together in a big enough area. If you think you'll be there a little later, PM me. I'll give you my cell number. Or just show up, and look for the guy wearing the Houston Goat Herd shirt. :)

Where:
Twin Peaks in Webster
20931 Gulf Freeway Frontage Road
Webster, TX 77598

Why: :slap: Just come out!

Sign-Up List:

1. MannyLobo
2. QSGTO
3. Tim
4. Shawn <--- Sorry, fellas. I never remember yall's screen names on here. Haha!

See y'all on Sunday!

And GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
1. MannyLobo
2. QSGTO
3. Tim (GTOGOTCHA)
4. Shawn (05ATSC)

#3 ·
Just a reminder for Sunday.

Updated list:

1. MannyLobo
2. QSGTO
3. GTOGOTCHA
4. 05ATSC
5. Crisis & Mrs. Crisis

#4 ·
Damn you guys would pick the one game I am actually going to this season.

#5 ·
Hey... I'm jealous of you, then.

:gr_jest:

Based on the sign-up list, and the interest on Facebook... gonna be a small group of us.

See y'all there!

#6 ·
We're sitting here in front. So if anyone wants to roll through late, look for us straight ahead on the right as you walk in.

#7 ·
Glad to see those of you that came out.

Definitely interested in organizing some more of these, soon. I waited too long, this time around.

#8 ·
Had a good time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.