LS1GTO Forums banner

The official... HGH BS thread

122K views 2K replies 79 participants last post by  Corndog 
#1 ·
When are we gonna have another turnout like THIS?:

I'm having my small "mod/tune-up" deal this Saturday, but I still want to organize something big for all of us.

We usually meet up rather well at Cars & Coffee and/or the WHM events. But... it's time for something HGH-related, and with an enormous showing.

So... let's kick around some ideas in here!

Food? Go karts? Arcade? Some adult beverages? Saturday/Sunday? Early/late?

C'mon, people. Let's try and have something ready, and maybe I'll organize it for May!

Should I make this an HGH BS thread? Everyone else has their own thread! Ha. Our HGH chatter usually gets lost in the Houston Sightings thread.

See less See more
#603 ·
Looks like that Acme black circle thingy that Wile E Coyote used to have.

#605 ·
Yeah. That had to be me. :gr_jest:

Matter of fact, I may have you posted about spotting your car, in the sightings thread... if you were in the GTO.

#607 ·
Ha. I hear ya.

I ran into like 5 or 6 people of my past, at that damn concert. Two, I haven't seen in like 5+ years!

#608 ·
What a weekend!

Concert, Friday. Fun times with Kris, Ian, and then chilling with Eddie.

HGH Lunch, earlier. Great to see everyone!

Hopefully that damned weather doesn't have people second-guessing, next time.

I'll say it: If you skipped out today, yall missed out on some badass food. And a great view! AND some niiiiice white girls. :D Jeez, Malcolm. Tell me some of them gals are single! Plenty of "whootys" workin' there.

#609 ·
Oh yeah I got it made there, 17 and up is all we hire!

#610 ·
You dog, you.

#611 ·
Dafuq is everyone up to, this week?

:)

I finished a huge solo project, last week. So... I'm being thrown back into the mix at work. I hate it! I miss working on my own crap.

Anyways... Cars & Coffee, anyone!?
I might even make one of my ever-so-organized threads for the meet-up. I might even wake my ass up early, and go save some spots! :D

Who plans on going?

#613 ·
I'm still up in the air about it. Not sure if I want to get up that early.

#614 ·
I hear ya. We got there last month at 6:30, and it was already filling up.

Anything after that time, and it'd be impossible to park together. That's insanely early. Especially since I plan on drinking on Friday evening/night.

#615 ·
Yeah, I saw your post earlier.
Figured you'd probably not make it to C&C.

:wall: :stickpoke

#616 ·
If I say I'll be there, then I'LL BE THERE!

:cool:

#617 ·
the only reason i WANT to go is this will be the last cool morning for C&C till november.

but i also want to sleep alot. so i dunno. haha.

#618 ·
Have Sara drive.

You sleep in the passenger seat.

#621 ·
:gr_jest:

Buncha ninnies, up in hurrr.

I'm planning on being there, and I'm still going to be groggy. And yall wussies wanna sleep in?

You're KILLIN' ME, Smalls!

#623 ·
took the drivers side head off this morning, valve was bent, sending it to the machine shop to have a new valve put in, re-cut the seat, also went ahead and took some people's advice and ordered new springs...lunati gold duals rated for .660

#627 ·
Lol yeah I drive my car pretty hard quite often, 10k hard miles on the build which is probably equivalent to 15k or 20k of normal driving, not too mention it was a comp 918, which has a history of failure, despite being "redesigned"

#629 ·
only people who cant drive think a gas pedal only has on and off.

:)

#631 ·
Well... not many answers in here about Cars & Coffee.

So, if I wake up, I wake up.