LS1GTO Forums banner

Ridin' low on LM's

11K views 118 replies 56 participants last post by  AGI78 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated with daytime pics.

Not really feeling the red center caps. Im either going to take them off or paint them hyper black.

See less See more
#34 ·
I have plenty of clearance on the brakes. The spokes are at least an inch and a half from the caliper.

My rear fenders are grinded flush and I have a lot of clearance. I'm actually adding a 5mm spacer. But from what I can remember on how big that fender lip was, you can get away with minor rolling if any at all.

Tires are Nitto Invo. 245 front and 275 rear.

#36 ·
wouldsmash/10

#40 ·
I have to admit. The way it is now looks sick as fuck. I think the red centers looks fine with the red calipers. If I were to change anything at all though, I would powdercoat the calipers and brackets ZR1 blue with the BBS in the center in the blue as well. JMHPO. The eggshell white really sets these wheels off great. Good job OP..... Beautiful Goat here.

#50 ·
Outstanding!!! Way better than the M6 wheels, Alek! I need to see this car in person. Been too long. Looks perfect as it is! How many miles does she have?

#52 · (Edited)
Those are the center caps they provided. I had no idea what they looked like till I got them. However the center caps are real, says made in Germany on the back ;) I plan on painting them anyway but thanks for going through the trouble and blowing up my spot. Never claimed they were real either.

The car has 88,000 miles on the clock. Well the rear diff and wheel bearings do since those are the only original components.

#54 ·
Wow defensive much??

I never said you said they were real, i was being sarcastic when i said dont tell me they're reps but you put a bbs sticker on them.

If i "blew up your spot", i assume you wanted people to think they were real.

Anyway doesnt matter, it still looks good. Even if they are reps.

#62 ·
I got the same wheels coming for my car, but with a gold face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.