Pro or full tree for entire event?

• pro tree

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • full tree

Votes: 30 75.0%

Poll: pro tree or full tree?

7K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  JoeyD 
#1 · (Edited)
Cast your vote for pro tree or full tree for the entire event. Voting open until 2-22

#6 ·
:iagree:

#4 ·
the reason i say pro tree is it is almost impossible for foot brake cars to red light on a pro tree
now know trans brake guys will have an advantage. but they already do

#8 ·
No tree. Do like Pinks and hire some baldheaded douchegrommet to stand out there and wave his arms around like a spaz.

BTW, I'll show up with my HHR if you give me enough car lengths.

#10 ·
Personally, I think the pro tree would level the field as far as reaction times go. Like Tony said, it's basically impossible to red light or cut a perfect light for that matter. That was the reasoning behind making it an option. When you compete at, say, lsfest, they only run a pro tree. That said, I will do whatever the majority votes for.

#16 ·
Voted for full tree just to make it easier on everyone lol.

#19 ·
Because you can't use electronics to win the prize? Is that why your saying the rules suck?

#30 ·
I disagree if this was the case why buy the box? This event is catered to the amature not some one serious enuff to have a box in there car,we never allowed a box but its never been an issue as your the first in 5 years to have a box. I hope you can understand the spirit of the event and if it is as you say it shouldnt hinder you,me on the other hand lol

#21 ·
I am thinking In the Past I have had Better luck against faster cars with the Full Tree!!! :ninja:

#32 ·
I voted pro tree as well, mainly because I have never run one. I also think it will level the field as alot of us have never run a pro tree being the amateur's that we are!!!!

#40 ·
I've already got my Friday day off approved and drag wheels and tires on the way. The only concern and unknown is the weather? Snow, salt and ash means we'll see what kinda 60' I can cut with Subaru's Symetrical AWD...............in my Outback :D Otherwise, Spicey and I will be there :turbonaug

#39 ·
Even though I wont be there, I think a pro tree is better for the driveshaft prize. It puts everyone more on the same level IMO. The seasoned racers typically have their 'go time' down pretty good on a full light.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.