LS1GTO Forums banner

Someone fess up. Who is this poor soul spinning their wheels?

3K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  zeike524 
#1 ·
#2 ·
:fpfq:

#3 ·
Haha. You would think the gas pedal pushing back at him would be the first clue. Maybe it was the ultra high performance summer tires.......heck I didn't even know a '04 could spin the tires.

#4 ·
Preserved on intertubez for posterity sake...

Snowplow status achieved...

#8 ·
LOL! atleast its not a mustang being showed on tv....waahhooo!

#22 ·
Probably on his way to the high school to tell his friends about his sick "burnout."

#24 ·
I love rocking my Goat in the winter. Its not the greatest car ever but I drive 5 miles to work. Winter tires are a absolute must tho. The GTO really isn't a terrible car to drive in the snow. And theres is plenty of people on here that prob dont have a choice but to drive there GTO in the winter. I worry about everyone else on the road not myself.

#25 ·
I moved to KY from MA...I like being able to drive my car though KY winters with only All Season tires lol Plus saves me money on needing a winter wheel/tire combo. Mine is a 04 with 86K, hardly a show car...like Quicksilver's mentality....bring on the snow.

MA was a MUST to run snow tires like people have said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.