LS1GTO Forums banner

Pics of your old cars that you miss.

9K views 52 replies 43 participants last post by  eric5678 
#1 ·
This was my first new car. I bought it when I was 18 for a birthday present to myself. And yes I paid for it myself. bought new in 2002

This was the first GTO I bought. Barbados Blue Metallic. Which became my g/f at the time's car. Bought new in June 2004

Then I traded the Trans am for this Impulse blue car. Bought new in Sep 2004.

The just some of the cars together with my then g/f's old firebird.

Such good memories in all of those cars. Hard to believe it's been 11 years already since my first LS car purchase.

What have you guys got?

See less See more
#2 ·
First Car (1972)-

This isn't the actual car (unless it's a helluva coincidence) but mine was exactly like this. 1967 GTO Sedan (post). Same color and all. If I had my druthers, I think I prefer the '65 now. Had to sell it when I went overseas in the Army :(

#4 ·

2001 Z28 Police package. Bought it with 40k mikes, sold it at 180k miles. Never once left me stranded. Drove it from UH back home to my mechanic in Pearland once on only 5 cylinders. Selling it was tough.

#6 ·
Totaled in Hurricane Ike, '69 Cutlass Convertible:

My SV650. If I ever get another bike, another SV will be high on the list to look at:

Now, to go find a picture of my '57 Willys Wagon. For some reason, that thing was a chick magnet. I know I got a photo somewhere...

#7 ·
my first car
89 bronco 2 4x4. loved that little truck

my V8 RX7 i never got to finish/drive

the powerstroke

truck was a blast to own but replacing the trans every 9 months was a bit much.

there are alot more cars ive had that i DONT miss one bit. but those were all really enjoyable.

#9 ·
My first car was a 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT with a 5 speed Getrag and a 2.8L V6. I was completely in love with Fieros and all of the different upgrades that are available to them. Although they're horribly problematic, I ended up buying 2 more Fiero GT's after my first one before I gave up on them.

I'd love to have one again though to be honest.

This isn't me or my car but I had the exact same color and the same mesh wheels.

#29 ·
Its probably got dirt on the undercarriage now.

Bet you wont sleep tonight knowing this.

#35 ·
Its probably got dirt on the undercarriage now.

Bet you wont sleep tonight knowing this.
....and McDonalds french fries in between the seat and console...oh they folded up your seat belts in the clips too. Love ya brah

I saw it driving in the rain and then later in the week parked under a tree full of grackles eating tons of berries and shitting like no tomorrow.

#13 ·

First TBSS wish I had it back

#19 · (Edited)
This was my other most fun one. Unknown hp, but think it was around 375.. Big streetported engine, and upgraded factory twins + all bolt ons. Ran 12.4 @ 119

edit: If I ever have enough time and money, a project that I've always wanted to do is an LS2 swap in this same body. 3rd gen rx-7's to me still look like they could roll off of the factory floor. Minus the pop up headlights, of course....

#20 · (Edited)
#22 ·
You could put several dead hookers in the trunk as well and still keep the spare.

#24 ·
Sounds like a voice of experience, :)

#32 ·
79' Chevy luv truck
86' Mazerati Red paint which was flawless.

Bought the truck in 1987 as my first vehicle. Shortly thereafter I blew the stock motor, so I swapped a Chevy small block into it.

That was a wild ride. Eventually sold it to some guy in Japan that worked with Moon Eyes Automotive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.