LS1GTO Forums banner

O look another set of vmr 710

7K views 61 replies 39 participants last post by  lowlife 
#1 ·
18x8.5 +45 w235/40/18 front 18x9.5 +50 w275/40/18 rear

with as low as the car is i had to trim the rear fenders.I'm not sure if i like them yet guess i'll run them for a little bit and see if they grow on me

See less See more
#39 · (Edited)
why dont you just google VMR and you'll see who has them, hell the V and the M are part of the compnaies name lol
cant post the link in here because theyre not a sponser. PM me if you want to know where i got mine.

heres a teaser pic of mine, with out my jank black lugs and centercaps.

i hope they look bigger on the ground, it looks tiny in the pic :(

#41 ·
yeh, click on the sales link, or call directly. I delt with a guy named don, got it all shipped out very quickly.

#49 ·
Good grief, I'm shocked to hear you don't love those. I think yours is one of the best looking GTO's I've seen PERIOD. Just my opinion, tho :) I'd kill to have mine look like that!

#50 ·
Looks great.

I am partial to them myself.

I find it funny how many people complain about "everyone has them". Pretty much anything is better than stock 17s. The 18s look nice. But the vmrs are one of the few rims that look like they were supposed to come on the car.

#60 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.