LS1GTO Forums banner

OK Goat Herd forum?

48K views 968 replies 45 participants last post by  W-T GTO 
#1 ·
The last coouple days i've tried going to the page and I get an Internal Error page. Anyone else having issues?

Thanks...

#536 ·
Would like to go put a few through my newest plinker some time this month. Great reason for a GTG.

#543 ·
I've been pestering sooner for weeks to go to the range... When you wanna go?!?! Like General Petraeus, I'm All In.

Gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time before sooner can come out to play I'm afraid.

Speaking of blowing some shit up...turn up your sound.

Location: Somewhere in Oregon, possibly near my Dad's house:secret:
Fun Stuff: 6 lbs of tannerite + gut pile + unsuspecting magpies + 1 223 round
Resulting in: Record number of 911 calls to dispatch, mucho giggles, 5 bird fatalities, cow head flying!
You spelled out the secret word on the intertoobz... Don't answer that knock at your door TrannyMan!

Sh*t!!! Now it's in my quote... :eek:hnoes:

#541 ·
Speaking of blowing some shit up...turn up your sound.

Location: Somewhere in Oregon, possibly near my Dad's house:secret:
Fun Stuff: 6 lbs of tannerite + gut pile + unsuspecting magpies + 1 223 round
Resulting in: Record number of 911 calls to dispatch, mucho giggles, 5 bird fatalities, cow head flying!

#542 ·
Figure I should post something on here vs just trolling.
Have wanted a LS2 GTO for a while. Finally found the one.
Had to drive to Fayetteville but got a clean 05 with 52k.. Yellow was not my first choice but hey.. Not bad on this car.

#546 ·
Still have my Snap-On box for sale! $3000

Also have Snap-On tools:
3/8 air impact: $250
6pc 3/8 impact std size sockets: $100
10pc std size plus 15/16 wrenches: $250

#551 ·
Is it another Pulse Red one? I can't tell the difference inthe red shades on the '04s...

#552 · (Edited)
It's the much more common Torrid Red, I found a pic on google of all 3 of the reds next to eachother and that Pulse was darker by a little bit. More tomatoish, and this is more pull me the hell over bright red.

Here it is:

#553 ·
Nice to see you on here Kevin! And congrats again on the purchase. I knew you'd be in one of these cars one of these days.

Whenever I'm not swamped at work and you want to wrench on something let me know...

#561 ·
Thanks Shawn, it took me a little while huh? And you know it, I had fun doing that tranny with ya on your GTP.

LOLOLOL... Kevin, you can do all the explaining in the world you want to about the 3 different GTO red color derivatives to Miltrez. Won't matter...

He had to ask because he's colorblind as a bat (and slightly batsh*t crazy...). He bought his Pulse '04 cause he thought it was brown!!!
All 4 of mine are some shade of red or another and I couldn't tell 3 of them apart in a lineup even though they are all "different"

Btw Kevin, the car looks pretty clean! Just needs wheels and sorry about that crappy front Texas plate...

Looking at your pic reminded me I really want an 04 hood to swap out on my car on occasion...
Looks better in pics, but its not bad for its age. Got my eye on some touch up paint and plastic plugs to get that damned plate thing off there and fill all 5 holes. I like the factory wheels, only ones I'd really consider would be those real thin spoke(5) staggered c5 wheels or factory 18" And anytime you wanna swap, I'd much rather have the scoops.

BTW... The cops in Piedmont LOVE us GTO guys!

FYI... The cops in the Village LOVE us even moar though.
I'm barely in Piedmont so I don't see them often, and I just moved from the village to out here earlier this year. Cops in the village just hate me anyways... I got pulled over backing into my driveway once. I goosed my old GTP from a light after work one night(hit maybe 55) and then turn on my street and start backing up and two cops come sliding around the corner and fly up on my ass as I'm backing in nearly hitting me. Then told me I went by too fast for him to clock me and wrote me a ticket for my seatbelt. I told him he had no right to stop me if he didn't clock me and I know he couldn't see the belt through my tint... That and the time I tried bribing them with krispy kreme doughnuts when I got arrested for public intox lol

LOL...I drives a tomato.... :turbonaug
A very rare tomato at least...lol I saw someone else describe the color that way and it stuck with me.

Where at in Piedmont are you Kejross? I just moved out of Golden Hills (across the street from the high school)
I'm off county line and waterloo, just barely in Piedmont. You still out in Piedmont? I like it out here but miss being a stones throw from everything and 5 minutes from work.

#559 ·
I wish.

But NOOOOOO...My wife is going to Tulsa for Affair of the Heart, so I get to sit here and corrupt my boy a little bit more.

/trying to teach him to cup a fart and throw it

#566 ·
anyone know of any kind of gtg? I'd like to look some other goats over and see what mine is and isn't missing

#568 ·
What!? Civilization still exists?! Its so bright out of the confines of my shaded bedroom....

Welp....for those of you that don't already know.....she's here.

Charlotte Addison Silver
Born at 6:10pm on 11/12/12
5lbs 10oz, 18 inches long

This is what happened when I told her the goatherd was still down.

#569 ·
What!? Civilization still exists?! Its so bright out of the confines of my shaded bedroom....

Welp....for those of you that don't already know.....she's here.

Charlotte Addison Silver
Born at 6:10pm on 11/12/12
5lbs 10oz, 18 inches long

Congrats!

#570 ·
So i saw someone driving a Red 05-06 GTO in the Walmart parking lot in Yukon with dealer/temp tags still on it, congrats if its on of you guys

#586 ·
lol

ive seen that cherokee quite a few times. i dig it. ive always liked the all black theme. if i could have found a black gto i would have def got it. but it was just by chance that i found this one.

one thing i dont miss about having a black car is trying to keep it clean. thats also something i love about a silver car. even if its a little dusty or dirty you really cant tell.

im out in my garage quite a bit. if you ever catch me out there stop and say whats up. ill make a pass down your street every once in a while and we'll see who's creepier haha.

do you OK guys ever meet up? the nissan group i used to run with did from time to time. even went to dallas a few times. good stuff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.