LS1GTO Forums banner

Houston Sightings Thread

547K views 6K replies 348 participants last post by  GTOzilla 
#1 ·
Well it was time to take out the other Houston Sightings thread, it was getting too large to just keep trying to clean it out so I am starting a new one.

Saw two Torrid Reds this morning on 59 S heading out of Kingwood!

#2 · (Edited)
lol clubbing baby seals again huh??

#10 ·
Thanks, I was taking my two boys fishing at Lake Houston. Thanks for the warning on the police!

#8 ·
I smoked this chic in a 06 PBM last night on the way home from Otto's going south on 59. I don't think she knew how to drive an A4. JK

#16 ·
Spotted die cast gto at the wal mart in crosby in the toy section.

#24 ·
i dunno lothar has the reach on jen for sure but i think jen has more heart in the fight.

#27 ·
IBM on Westheimer in front of the Galleria today at 5, had a LS2GTO.com sticker on the window.

#36 ·
i constantly see an 06 PBM in my sisters appt complex on gessner and mills rd. i normaly see a guy driving it but i did see a blonde girl driving it once (i dont think she had a clue about... hey how about hunter pence?

(had to keep with the jacking trend. lol)

#37 ·
I saw another CGM on hardin store road, north of tomball. I think it was the one that was for sale at Parkway Chevrolet. You on here?

#43 ·
Saw an 04 YJ on 45 at Tidwell headed south at 4:20p Today. I was headed north.

#50 ·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...420...

#51 ·
road along side of a 04 tr with some kind of rims this morning on 59 and got onto i 10 it was a chick driving. i threw a rev and she didnt even look! car looked clean besides the pollen all over it!

#52 ·
Spotted a black 05/06 this morning going Northbound on I-45, which I rode side-by-side with, huge smile on my face, and the guys inside seemed to not know what was going on. Could have been a fun start to the morning, but they didn't seem to want to play, so I let it go.

Oh, and I saw Schuffler tonight on 2920...but he wasn't paying attention, so I gave him a quick call to let him know. Hope y'all had fun re-building the engine!!

#55 ·

Damn and I thought I was bustin down on the grammAr!!!! I guess I am officially getting old...
:judge:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.