LS1GTO Forums banner

Houston Sightings Thread

547K views 6K replies 348 participants last post by  GTOzilla 
#1 ·
Well it was time to take out the other Houston Sightings thread, it was getting too large to just keep trying to clean it out so I am starting a new one.

Saw two Torrid Reds this morning on 59 S heading out of Kingwood!

#4,001 ·
I'm new to the forum, but drove with a red '04 on the way to work this morning from the Kingwood area all the way to work. I was about 5 minutes late for a meeting already, or I woulda liked to stop and talk. Waved and said hi out the window. We must work within a few blocks of each other near the airport, unless he was following me wanting to get a few digs in when traffic cleared. :)

My coworker here has a blue '05, and there is a red '04 and a black '05 at the company around the corner from us (maybe the one I saw this morning?). Looks like there are lots of us around the Kingwood area. ;)

#4,002 ·
Hey man, welcome. What color is yours? I live in kingwood with an '04 Pulse Red but that wasn't me this morning.

I know exactally where those red and black GTO's are you see because I see them everyday also. Right at the beltway right? At the intersection at Vickery Rd? I think they work at Houston Motor and Control on the corner of that building. I don't think they post here?

#4,003 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Yep, those are the ones I was talking about. I also work on Vickery. Did a driveby at lunch and confirmed the red one in that parking lot is the one I saw this morning.

Mine is TR, and you'll see me in Kingwood a lot since I live in the first neighborhood you come to in Porter on Mills Branch/Ford Rd when leaving Kingwood. ;) What part of KW are you in?

#4,006 ·
Yeah, I actually drove by at lunch time today too and saw the car, my fiance works at the buildings right before you hit Lee Rd. so I am always in that part of town.

I live in Lakewood Cove, the first subdivision to the left when you turn onto Hamblen from loop 494 going towards kingwood from humble.

#4,010 ·
Cool, I'll be on the lookout for y'all. :thumbs:

#4,011 ·
Went to see "The Other Guys" last night at the Edward's Theatre on Weslayan. Came out and saw an 06 IBM lowered, smoked tail lights. License plate said "U R 2ND" looked good with the drop, noticed the JHP gage pod, is it boosted?

#4,013 ·
thats my lil homie tiku lol...man i wish someone would see me

#4,012 ·
Friday night, forgot I saw an '06 IBM at Lupe Tortilla off of 45N.

#4,015 ·
Just came home from work and saw an '06 (I think) PBM with black wheels parked in future resident park at San Cierra apartments. Someone planning on moving here?

#4,019 ·
Saw an 06 QSM going north on 99 at 90 Alt around 6:30 pm

#4,021 ·
Saw a chick on a cell phone driving a PBM with silver stripes downtown around 4:30 yesterday.

#4,028 ·
Ha. Did you stay for the entire game?

#4,025 ·
dropped my car off at teh body shop today.

man the Chevy HHR is a PIECE.

anyone sees my car around the spring cypress/louetta area hauling ass around LMK :)

#4,027 ·
the supra that hit you was at the shop i took my GTO to. :) i told the guy the story of what happened and he laughed about the brakes not working.

you lucked out that he had a fiberglass bumper and no crash bar. my spare tire well got punched in and all sorts of under the car damage.

#4,031 ·
Does anyone know GTOwhat (mike's) number?

i want to see if he still has the PFYC 04 inserts that i sold him a while back so i can buy them back from him :)

#4,032 ·
Dan, he sold me those inserts. They're waiting for when I can afford to fab up my exhaust.

Sorry...but they're minez. :ninja:

#4,033 ·
werd manny. no worries, just didnt know if he had sold em yet.

#4,036 ·
yea, i may be interested in that 05/06 insert you have for sale or the 04 bumper depending. my car is in teh body shop right now.

#4,040 ·
Just sold the insert. While i was doing that, didnt know who it was but saw.... BELOW.... HA HA

silver 04 with 05/06 trim all around on kuykendahl yesterday. i was the guy in the giant grey truck who chatted with you for a moment.

great sounding car!
Thanks man, yeah i remember the big ass nissan.... Didnt know that was you.. .I live pretty close to there.. Nice truck...

And thanks man, that was just idle though, it gets alot louder.. lol. ask, Kingntb.. i still say mines louder than his.. LMAO.... (right mike)

#4,037 ·
silver 04 with 05/06 trim all around on kuykendahl yesterday. i was the guy in the giant grey truck who chatted with you for a moment.

great sounding car!

#4,038 ·
'06 CGM driving down 1960 towards 249 around 2pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.