LS1GTO Forums banner

Official FL GTO Sightings Thread

531K views 9K replies 656 participants last post by  crice97 
#1 · (Edited)
Tired of making a new thread everytime I spot goats. So, this is the official FL thread!!! No matter what part, post all sightings here.

Spotted 4 GTOs today.

1. '05 Quicksilver parked in front of Sam Ash on Colonial. Tim?

2. An '04 Torrid Red or Pulse Red parked at the Regal Cinema 20 on Alafaya. A4 with tint, and plates read 04 GOAT.

3. An '04 Quicksilver parked in the same lot as the TR or PR above, but on the other side. A4 with tint.

4. '04 YJ going south on Semoran.

#7,568 · (Edited)
LOL, says the grey Goat:ninja:. His car was gorgeous. IBM is my favorite, followed by BBM. I actually had a friend at work, ask me if my car was a high end version of a Cobalt. I wanted to bitch slap him.

Maybe it's my ricer fake SAP mod, or my dirty front rims lol. It was frustrating though. I had just wasted 80 miles worth of gas driving around for no reason, and actually missed turning into my house, because it's rare to share the road with another Goat, in my Goat.

#7,569 ·
I didn't choose this color.. it chose me. :wall:
IBM/blue interior is definitely my favorite, followed by CPM.

#7,570 ·
Haha. Silver has a way of choosing me too. My last truck was silver, my wife's car is silver, and the rental I got to go to N.C. was Silver. It's not my favorite color, but I enjoy the ease of cleaning and some black accents with it. I guess it chooses me too.

I tried hard to get a IBM/blue/18/'s before this car, before realizing that deal was a scam.

#7,571 ·
One of my friends just texted me about just now seeing "a silver GTO" 05/06 that "looked stock but didn't sound stock" near "the firehouse" in Oviedo. Could this be the elusive o-fivecc?

#7,573 ·
Despite how much I've tried to teach him, my friend's not very well car-oriented.. Could have been a Grand Prix for all I know.

#7,574 ·
Was headed to the track today, seen a 06 BOM on 301, talked to Doc GTO, awesome ride sir, and Hardcore a 05 TR and a 04 IBM with Monaro peices.

#7,575 ·
Saw your run on Facebook. Nice job man. You got more in her though!

#7,578 ·
Looking out the gym windows between sets about an hour ago I saw a 06 CGM on 18s pass by. Almost shat myself. Thought someone had stolen my car. On UCF campus, looked like a UF license plate. Figures.

#7,579 ·
in tampa/temple terrace at noon today, i was making a u-turn when a barbados blue, maybe a cyclone gray honked to say hello. 'sup dude.

#7,580 ·
Today saw an 06 QSM/18's on I-4 getting off on the 408 exit. Also this morning saw a SRM 06 that said Pontiac something something on the top of the back windshield. This was on Fairbanks. Yesterday 06 SRM/17's on 417. He ended up right in front of me after I pulled back off the shoulder, from getting a ticket in the work van.

#7,581 ·
Saw three today on my and my friend's trek back to Pensacola:

05 PBM on 408 east in Orlando near Alafaya
06 IBM/Silver two-tone on at LEAST 20s.. on I-75 south somewhere near Ocala..
04 PBM on I-75 south somewhere near Gville

I was in a white 07 Impala w/black wheels and grand sport stripes.. ahhh yeahh.

getting a ticket in the work van.
:dunno: goat's power wasn't enough for you, eh?

#7,582 ·
On Saturday, 11/17, I also saw a BOM that was northbound on 301 north of Starke. And, saw a GTO in Gainesville around 3rd & 19th (maybe) that looked like it was painted dark gray. Too light to be PBM, too dark to be CGM or QSM.

I saw Hardcore on Blanding a couple of weeks ago and at least got his attention to say hello. It's been a while.

#7,583 ·
Spotted an 05/06 QSM on Airport close to the Ale House yesterday around Noon. Had the windows down. I didn't see it til the last minute so when i glanced over i revved.

#7,589 ·
Saw a 04 QSM w/flat black 17s turning into the Whataburger shopping complex in Gulf Breeze yesterday afternoon.

Awesome, saw you on there this morning.

#7,592 ·
The one weekend you ask.. I'm out of town.
Lol there's some food truck bazaar cruise in going on tomorrow in Daytona Beach. Other than that, doesn't look like much for once. I'm waiting for next weekend.. Festivals of Speed....

#7,595 ·
Yeah google Festivals of Speed Orlando. It's at the Ritz every year. To give you an idea, there should be multiple Veyrons and 30+ Ferraris if it's anything like last year.

#7,598 ·
A friend of mine spotted the other 06 CGM on 18s around UCF again, this time near the Arena today.

I'm not sure if I'm taking the goat yet or not. Parking is an absolute nightmare. Either way, I'll let you know.

#7,600 ·
Saw a 06 TR with black wheels at a gas station in Navarre this morning. Had his hood up.

#7,602 ·
Probably my buddy Daniel. LS2? OEM silver SAP grilles with no SAP fascia?

#7,603 ·
Just saw the first BBM I've ever seen in person, and an M6 too.
At the Mellow Mushroom on E. Colonial.

Attachments