LS1GTO Forums banner

To all you Pennsylvania Peeps - Black DARE license Plate

20K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  bjafun2 
#1 ·
Hello all,

its been a year since I moved out of Pittsburgh to Phoenix and this whole time, I have still had the old BLACK D.A.R.E. License plate on the GTO. Arizona registration is crazy for its not the $36 that PA is, its a % of the value of the car. So I was planning on keeping the car registered in PA for as long as possible until i got pulled over for the plate a few weeks ago.

I have to prove that it is registered in PA by the 27th or I will owe a $600 fine. Nonetheless, i have to pay $250 for it to be registered and this means that i cant keep the PA plate any longer. :bomb:

So I will do some research, but I think I can transfer the plate over to another person as long as it is still active. Since the registration is good until the end of August, i was thinking about transfering it over to someone in PA for a a few bucks. If I have to get it re-registered in PA I will just until someone says they want it. If not, I guess it will become part of my license plate wall.

Let me know if anyone is interested. THanks!

#9 ·
I tried to get a dare plate when I registered my car, they don't make em in black anymore :(

#14 ·
Wish I had one of these plates...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.