LS1GTO Forums banner

OK Goat Herd forum?

48K views 968 replies 45 participants last post by  W-T GTO 
#1 ·
The last coouple days i've tried going to the page and I get an Internal Error page. Anyone else having issues?

Thanks...

#3 ·
It's all busted and shit after a DB upgrade. It's being worked on.

Not sure what I'm going to do in the mean time...I have no place to tell people about my bowel movements.

#4 ·
It is teh fuxxord...

And I've got all kinds of stoopid shit to rant about this week.

Steve the Truck got cased... AGAIN!!! Punks busted out the driver's side window, but didn't take jack. So much for safe country living!

That makes this the 4th time that one of my trucks has been messed with in OKC metro area. Steve's getting a nice asspensive alarm installed ASAP!

#24 · (Edited)
It is teh fuxxord...

And I've got all kinds of stoopid shit to rant about this week.

Steve the Truck got cased... AGAIN!!! Punks busted out the driver's side window, but didn't take jack. So much for safe country living!

That makes this the 4th time that one of my trucks has been messed with in OKC metro area. Steve's getting a nice asspensive alarm installed ASAP!
Maybe is not where you live, or your truck, or anything you have. Maybe it's you. Maybe people just don't like you.

Burnsy, myself, and others have always been nice to you, but that does't mean we like you.

Try looking at your inter self than looking in a mirror, you might find that your 10 psi over inflated.

Your Tulsa Friend,
KMG

btw when are you coming to Tulsa?:)

#5 ·
WAT?

At the new pad? That's redonkulous! I'm thinking you need a camera setup. You can get night-cameras and a simple DVR setup for around 300 bucks...Probably take you about two hours to set it up, if all you're doing is looking at the driveway.

#14 ·
WAT?

At the new pad? That's redonkulous!
Yup... The wife is somewhat mortified and pissed at the same time.

I'm thinking you need a camera setup. You can get night-cameras and a simple DVR setup for around 300 bucks...Probably take you about two hours to set it up, if all you're doing is looking at the driveway.
How does that alert me to some numbnuts outside messing with meh sh*t while I sleep? No sirree... I want a silent alarm on the truck with an iPhone callout app. I wanna run out of the house buttassnekkid holding a shotgun in one hand, my rifle in the other, and my XDm 9mm tied off to my willy.

It'll be the 9mm rounds that starts flying first cause my junk is a little ****y.

Wait wut? :scratch:

#6 ·
yea its been like that for a while.. i was wondering what was going on

#8 ·
that place is dead anyway.

#12 ·
Fridays and Mondays are slow, the weekends are generally dead...But Tuesday through Thursday...Man...That joint is HOPPIN.

I better stop posting the mods will take away my posts again
:wall:

#33 · (Edited)
Wtf...I leave for a week and we get over run by hoodlums.

Now that I have you all here...help me find my next vehicle.

1. Must be black (firmish)
2. 25 mpg (obo)
3. $30kish (obo)
4. Not a truck (firm)
5. Not a 1985 camry like ricks (firm)
6. auto trans (neg)
7. <30k miles (neg)

So far I have it narrowed down to a ******* or a subby or a G8. As much as I hate *******s, its not looking bad for a DD.

#36 ·
Wtf...I leave for a week and we get over run by hoodlums.

Now that I have you all here...help me find my next vehicle.

1. Must be black (firmish)
2. 25 mpg (obo)
3. $30kish (obo)
4. Not a truck (firm)
5. Not a 1985 camry like ricks (firm)6. auto trans (neg)
7. <30k miles (neg)

So far I have it narrowed down to a ******* or a subby or a G8. As much as I hate *******s, its not looking bad for a DD.
Don't knock the 1994 Camry, it's got 260K miles and still running strong. Knowing you and your personality, you should get a Chevy Volt. All you need to tune it is a voltmeter.

KMG

#56 ·
It made my top 5 list.

Don't knock the 1994 Camry, it's got 260K miles and still running strong. Knowing you and your personality, you should get a Chevy Volt. All you need to tune it is a voltmeter.

KMG
I'll trade you my voltmeter for your Camry, just make sure it's topped off.

AWD WRX Subie! ...The best thing is the tuning is free once you buy your tactrix cable.
All the software you can download directly off the internet with sample tunes.
Black? Free tuning and downpipe is quite a little bump in hp.
If you find one, let me know. I'd probably entertain any color other than red.

How is the tuning software compared to HP Tuners?

#35 ·
So I up and get a job. Get off the government cheese and the fuckin' site breaks. Can't even change my profile description now.

SOONER TOLD ME OKGOATHERD IS NEVER COMING BACK

#41 ·
Not sure but a guy here in tulsa built mine. Cecil used to be a gto owner till he got his g8. Knows what he's doing for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.