LS1GTO Forums banner

GTG sparring /boxing event in norcal ?

9K views 267 replies 21 participants last post by  Snerbynski 
#1 · (Edited)
Mini mod day and boxing exhibition event this sunday 10am

exatspeed Jeff's house

if anyone is wants to come out PM jeff for his address

entree fee is 0$$

I will be putting up a $300 cash prize winner takes all double elimination event

What we have on the Card so far

2Ton Demolition man Ike
Bully Dog Mike
Hammer Time Ray
Left Hook j....Jason
the golden state bomber Kevin
mickey the heavy fisted giant

Main Event TBO

#2 ·
I'm in, lets get a date in, it could be on a Saturday or Sunday, we can get a prize pool. If its a future event and need time to train (me) I'm sure you can get out to the gym and learn basic boxing technique and in shape.

#5 ·
if you build it they will come

#6 ·
So it's jbosgoat, Raygnicky, ultra violence, live fast99, Ike, and of course Moses for promising one of the owners he'd work out! It will be fun, maybe a BBQ? You can wear headgear we will need cameramen!

#12 ·
Yeah guys lets do this! Even if you unsure about boxing lets get a head count who would at least attend so we can plan this out

#14 ·
I'm down, I'll start training tomorrow :)
Will this be at Zulu Boxx?
I've been wanting to go for a while now, can't wait to finally make it happen :woot:

#15 ·
Yeah the plan will be at Zulu boxx Jason Z the owner will ref, go check him out I believe his gym is open Monday to Wednesday or Thursday, Tuesdays are sparring days. Get some headgear and 16 ouncers.... BTW jake just confirmed via text. Winner gets his manican girlfriend.

#19 ·
I'm ready. And I don't need head gear as my head obviously already has extra padding...

Do I need to pick up some gloves? What weight? I'm a pacifist so go easy on me out there...

#21 ·
Between Jason and I we should have plenty of gear

I have 2 pairs of 12's and 2 pairs of 16's and one set of head gear
What do you have Jason

To keep it safe fun I think we should stick with the 16's

#24 ·
I got in one sparing match in my life and it was a draw. Only have one picture of it but its of me getting hit. This dude learned a lot from me. :)

Attachments

#28 · (Edited)
right on brotha :)

#27 ·
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! 16 ounce gloves would be preferable, I have only my gloves which are at Zulu boxx, their are a bunch of gloves there ill check with him on that, wrestling shoes so we don't tear up the mats or barefoot. get a mouth guard at big five, the owner will make sure we ain't going crazy or I get hit hard lol. But get mouth guards and leave your egos at the door. Humble pies served all the time.

#30 ·
#35 · (Edited)
I shouldn't have posted the video sorry Jeff, you wanna be a judge? Or hold the round cards leave the thing at home pls! I dunno Jeff you little showdown box you did at the track was perfect form! Sure people who don't box and then watch will probably want to have this event twice and join. But if you wear head gear it doesn't hurt at all with 16 ounce glove ill post my videos of me getting smacked around.

#38 ·
Soon as we get a date Joel no problem! Please come watch if you don't spar!

#37 ·
Rumor has is untraviolence the punisher is going to begin training for this event? Just a rumor...

#39 ·
so its looking this is the line up so far
is anyone else interested to come out and have some fun we need at least 10 heads to secure the gym

Ike
Big Joe
Jake
Jason
Andrew
Ray
Mo

#40 ·
Kick boxing or boxing? Who's in for UFC this Saturday at Hooters? Stacked card. I will be at the San Bruno location because my other gf works there...

#41 ·
Your other girlfriend ?? How many girls are you playing right now buddy ?

#43 ·
whats the top 2 fights of this card ?

#44 ·
Andrew vs jake

#45 · (Edited)
ufc card you butthead ... I will look myself

*Edit... Aldo vs. Edgar.... Rashad Evans vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.... and silva vs. overeen. Not a bad card at all.

#50 ·
Right now hell no, knock out by cigarette smoke...

#54 ·
Then you would for sure have no chance against this coming at ya !!
:lol:

Attachments

#51 · (Edited)
guys just a heads up we want to make sure everyone is aware this is not a norcal goats club event ,this is open invitation to all people that want to attend in norcal ...thanks

#57 ·
So what dates are we looking at. I'm ready to throw down. Just go easy on me so I don't go home with a pumpkin head.

#58 ·
too bad i didnt live in cali i'd be down!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.