LS1GTO Forums banner

FS: Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA02 Used for 3 Days

4K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  KyFritz05GTO 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell my Pioneer AppRadio DA02. Almost new still has the plastic cover on the screen used it for 3 days. Don't have an iPhone anymore and I just don't plan on using this the way it should be used. Its a great HU for all your iPhone users even android uses can use it as well. Good over all user interface for a great price. Im going back to my stock unit for now until I know what I'm doing with the GTO. I have the original box with everything it came with including the dash kit (the dash matching scosche kit), wire harness already done up, and antenna adaptor. Its ready to slide right into your dash. Even did the ByPass mod so no e-brake wire. Its ready to go just a simple install. If you have any questions please shoot me a PM and ill get back to you as soon as possible. Again this is everything you need nothing else will need to be bought.

Pioneer AppRadio SPH-DA02 - $150 SHIPPED

Sorry the pictures were being difficult when taking but at least you can see it on and how it looks in the dash

See less See more
#7 ·
I just saw the prices on it so I figured id offer it for $160 shipped so it does save you the hassle plus your getting the good bezel and the bypass already done. I did respond to a couple PMs so ill keep the post updated

#9 ·
Does it allow Android navigation?

#11 ·
It looks like it doesn't support navigation for Android. This is designed to cater to the apple crowd much more than the Android crowd.

#14 ·
#15 ·
$159.95 Radio, $20 dash kit, $7 relay, $5 antenna adapter, $12 wire harness.
0ver $200 worth of stuff already done up correctly for a plug and play. This has been in my car 4 days the sticker is still on the screen. It will be in its box tomorrow evening ready to be shipped

$160 shipped I feel is fair. Saves you the hassle with install.

#17 ·
I just wanted to post that every time I see "Crutchfield" my brain says "Crotchfield", uh huh huh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.