GTO Europe Adventures - Page 20 - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Community > Multimedia

Old 06-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #571
zech912
Wol Gemut

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

This is indeed an awesome thread. Do you know what that statue depicts? an event from history or literature? or simply a lovely female form?

"Others have caught on, but they haven't caught up." ...1968 GTO ad
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2014, 03:08 AM   #572
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Send a message via MSN to blackbob Send a message via Yahoo to blackbob Send a message via Skype™ to blackbob
Quote:
Originally Posted by zech912...View Post
This is indeed an awesome thread. Do you know what that statue depicts? an event from history or literature? or simply a lovely female form?

Which statue are you reffering to ?

05' GTO - M6 Impulse Blue/Blue

Shit gets real missing ---->: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672794

GTO EUROPE ADVENTURES<--Has finally come to an end. Check what I did and what's next.

My WON-derful experience, GTO N20 Build <-- Something different for you nitrous types.

Nurburgring Bohman CTS-V Brake kit review <---- Kit install with pics and video !
Old 06-08-2014, 04:44 AM   #573
zech912
Wol Gemut

2006 GTO Owner

Premium Member

last one in #562. woman next to man holding sheep or goat.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:46 AM   #574
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Send a message via MSN to blackbob Send a message via Yahoo to blackbob Send a message via Skype™ to blackbob
Woodland Nymph and the faun I believe,I don't remember the story.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:42 AM   #575
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Update: 30 JUL 14

I guess the adventure is still going ( at least for the car) because it's going to be a month late. :-(
Old 07-30-2014, 06:50 PM   #576
Afroman
06 Cyclone GTO

2006 GTO Owner

The GTO is playing on the Autobahn right now, and didn't have the heart to tell you. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEden...View Post
you're quite the manwhore now aren't you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike5215@bellsouth.n...View Post
Owing a GTO is like marrying a stripper. You know it's wrong and it's going to end badly, but the sex is so hot you can't help yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brians Goat...View Post
No he ain't doing no freaking manwhoring, he has a collar around his neck lately, he rarely shows up anymore on Saturday's and when he does he usually has some HOT babe with him who causes him to constantly drool and walk funny!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2014, 08:03 PM   #577
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afroman...View Post
The GTO is playing on the Autobahn right now, and didn't have the heart to tell you. lol

lol
Old 06-15-2017, 06:52 PM   #578
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

So I'm starting the GTO travel saga backup. I'll be posting links on my page for those who want to follow. It'll be on Steemit: https://steemit.com/gtoeuropeadventu...es-break-downs
Old 06-15-2017, 08:08 PM   #579
Big S
Premium Member

2005 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Hi Bob,

Great that you're back publishing your adventures. What a pain that you got stuck on the side of the road (5 hours!!!??). I missed that you installed an LS3 somehow and do you only have a white fender on one side, or is that also a white hood? WTF Dude?

Still need to get mine registered in CA and sell it.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #580
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big S...View Post
Hi Bob,

Great that you're back publishing your adventures. What a pain that you got stuck on the side of the road (5 hours!!!??). I missed that you installed an LS3 somehow and do you only have a white fender on one side, or is that also a white hood? WTF Dude?

Still need to get mine registered in CA and sell it.

Yes sir, I lost water at about 4:30pm and didn't get picked up until 9:15ish. A lot has happened since my last update,I'll make an explination post this weekend. Long story short,in the middle of fixing Europplpe damage...by me..lol. I thought you long sold it ?
Old 06-19-2017, 09:33 AM   #581
Afroman
06 Cyclone GTO

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbob...View Post
So I'm starting the GTO travel saga backup. I'll be posting links on my page for those who want to follow. It'll be on Steemit: https://steemit.com/gtoeuropeadventu...es-break-downs

Hey Bob, I thought you disappeared. I see the GTO finally got back to the states. Now I have something to read!
Old 06-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #582
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Quote:

Hey Bob, I thought you disappeared. I see the GTO finally got back to the states. Now I have something to read!

Oh no I'm still around,lol. It's been hectic with a family and all but I have been managing. The car isn't as pretty as it was,but as my wife says "atleast it's still running!" I have been doing things with her,just not bringing to story to you guys like I should. So I'm trying to relaunch the saga on a more modern platform. What have you been up to ?
Old 06-19-2017, 06:29 PM   #583
Afroman
06 Cyclone GTO

2006 GTO Owner

Quote:
Oh no I'm still around,lol. It's been hectic with a family and all but I have been managing. The car isn't as pretty as it was,but as my wife says "atleast it's still running!" I have been doing things with her,just not bringing to story to you guys like I should. So I'm trying to relaunch the saga on a more modern platform. What have you been up to ?

That is great! I look forward to reading it. Life does keep us busy at times.
Life has been busy for me as well. Moved to Miami Beach and changed careers, and now in the process of moving to Orlando. The GTO will be getting more love up in Orlando instead of staying in hiding on Miami Beach.
You should begin the new saga with the shipping craziness. So we can get the whole story about your GTO. Don't forget to include the track day fun and road trip craziness.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:47 PM   #584
blackbob
Nurburgring GTO

2005 GTO Owner

Quote:
Quote:

That is great! I look forward to reading it. Life does keep us busy at times.
Life has been busy for me as well. Moved to Miami Beach and changed careers, and now in the process of moving to Orlando. The GTO will be getting more love up in Orlando instead of staying in hiding on Miami Beach.
You should begin the new saga with the shipping craziness. So we can get the whole story about your GTO. Don't forget to include the track day fun and road trip craziness.

I'll do that sometime this week, the new platform gas a different layout and yt?takes time learning the limitations. So far I upload stories in bits in pieces until I get enough to make a steady stream on content like here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Where you live (must be accurate to IP location, if wrong you may be permanently banned)
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: