To buy or not to buy a gopro camcorder?.... - Page 2 - LS1GTO.com Forums

Vendors

Go Back   LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Tech > Tech Lounge

Old 04-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #31
JCzzle

2004 GTO Owner

Send a message via Yahoo to JCzzle
Don't limit it to just your car. Its nice getting shots of other activities and getting creative with the mounting.

I've used mine on the kart and during my hockey games. It's good for pretty much any fun stuff you do.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #32
Oh4GTO
dum dum dum dum dudum

2004 GTO Owner

Send a message via AIM to Oh4GTO
Its a great job but its not perfect. It has to be in your blood if you want to survive the tough times and keep on trucking.

LS3 longblock, LS9 cam, LS9 headgaskets, NW 90mm, APS 5psi = 610 RWHP / 578 RWTQ
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #33
miker
'12-'13 ScrScca SM Champ

Monaro CV8

Send a message via AIM to miker Send a message via MSN to miker Send a message via Yahoo to miker
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpetersonii...View Post
Awesome! I'm going to have to put one there now... Did you use the curved one? It looks like it in the pic but can't tell for sure.

It is the curved one. Just make sure the camera is a bit offset so the lens is centered in the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pctek...View Post
Cool I like that spot too, so just buy another lens cover and mount the gopro mount on it then whenever you want to use the gopro on the lens jsut remove the lens cover and put on the lens with the mount on it right?

I leave my Go-Pro'd lens up all the time. I've never had a single person spot the mount on the lens unless I pointed it out. I just got a spare lens in case I ever stopped mounting a camera there.
- RE-11s, V2 Brembos, Coilovers, Bushings, Fastrack, Swaybars, ARP Studs, 15lbs Braille
- Manual 4l65e, Anti-Hop Axles, 3.5" Alum DS, TrueTrac, 3.73s, Harrop Cover, Sparco Evo2s
- Ron Davis Radiator, Derale PS/Trans Coolers, JBiz CatchCan, Russell Lines, AeroForce, Bel RX65
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #34
markpetersonii
Sergeant Type

2004 GTO Owner

Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to markpetersonii
Quote:
Originally Posted by miker...View Post
It is the curved one. Just make sure the camera is a bit offset so the lens is centered in the car.

Cool, thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the LS1GTO.com Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: